Leica Q Screen Protector

There aren't any available as of today. I have checked most third parties and finally just asked my dealer to have a Leica one ready for me. 

The dimension as per my measure are 6.9 x 4.4 mm if I remember correctly - better double check yours. I am using an extra iphone protector that I just cut down to fit.

The dimension as per my measure are 6.9 x 4.4 mm if I remember correctly - better double check yours. I am using an extra iphone protector that I just cut down to fit.

Thanks - those dimensions worked for me

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ordered or is already using a screen protector for their Leica Q.  Where did you order it and what is the dimension of the screen.

Leica will be shipping their own in the far future and are likely to be expensive.

Esophoria,

I was in Red Dot Cameras recently and the proprietor mentioned that he felt he had a much better solution for a screen protector for the Q than Leica's own.  I can't recall the brand ('might' have been a Giottos) but if you contact them at the link above I feel sure they'll happily pass the info on or perhaps even supply one if preferred.  (For full disclosure I am not connected to Red Dot in any way other than as a satisfied customer.)

Pete.

I have the official leica screen film on mine, i don't like it at all, it has a matt texture and degrades the quality by quite abit, i will be removing it once i receive my oleophobic clear one from eBay which also comes with an eve protector film.

the link is here. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111712645145?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Like 1

Just "installed" the

3 x Afinitics Crystal Clear Displayschutzfolie für Leica Q - Displayschutz kristallklar und hartbeschichtet! PREMIUM QUALITÄT - Made in Germany

for 8,90€ from Amazon. Looks good at first sight. It took me four tries until it really matched, horrible job...

Now I wonder about the EVF. Needs also protection...?

- TK

I have put glass protector for Panasonic GM1, Deff High Grade Glass Screen Protector for Panasonic GM1 DPG-PAGM1. Also, For Fujifilm X-T10 appears to be perfect size for Q as well. Protector for Q from HAKUBA appears to have a protection film for EVF as well. https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0113IQYXY/ref=pe_492632_169829912_TE_dp_1