Does it have bulb mode?

That's not correct. Shutter speed dial to 1+ and you can turn thumb wheel up to 30s and T (Bulb).

I'd just tested. My Leica Q Titanium could go up to 120s & T (Bulb) when shutter speed dial turned to 1+. Why the difference? It is because of the new firmware? Even without going into manual mode.

Edited by PakJ
  • Like 1

I'd just tested. My Leica Q Titanium could go up to 120s & T (Bulb) when shutter speed dial turned to 1+. Why the difference? It is because of the new firmware? Even without going into manual mode.

Yes. It's the latest firmware.

Don't complain !

Edited by lucerne

No place to attach a cable.  I miss that.

I'm wondering whether this device (or the concept behind it) might enable a cable release to function with the Leica Q. (No attachment of cable required). The design dimensions may need adapting but the top plates of many cameras are surprisingly uniform in layout. This would be a good project for someone with a 3D printer.

http://www.ukhp.co/kiwifotos-cr-x1-cable-release-adapter-for-leica-x1.html

Thanks for the positive feedback. "Don't complain?!" I'm new to Q and this forum page. Just wondering why some people can do some stuffs with their cam while some can't.

PakJ. Welcome to the forum.

My comment was meant to be humorous. The smiley didn't appear.

Of course, everyone should be able to have the same settings and functions but often some users who have had their camera for perhaps a year have missed a firmware update, while new owners get the latest system. That's where the discrepancies creep in, so questions like yours serve as a useful "heads up" to everyone. Actually, although mine was up to date, until I composed the answer to your question I hadn't realised just how long that exposure could be and where the T option was!

Thanks.

Edited by lucerne
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...