Leica Q Firmware Request

No clues yet. The thread starts with asking members for possible firmware amendments. Jens Schuh then compiled a long and very sensible list and sent it to Leica. It ends with some (more or less polite) swords crossing and Holger's "information directly from Leica". I'm curious!

• Like 1

I join the others with a request for a DNG only option......but I usually shoot with the mono view set as it lets me see in black and white and is great for seeing light and dark and shadows for composition.  When they upload the DNGs revert to full colour of course.    So I would like to still be able to see and shoot in mono but upload with DNG only.

Like everyone else I am doing the workaround and deleting the jpgs as soon as they are uploaded. 

Hmmmm, not a lot here:

Performance Improvements:

Improvement of the image quality in lower ISO settings

Bug Fixes:

Exposure has been corrected in digiscoping mode after switching off and on again.

Improvement of the Live View in monochrome mode in combination with AF tracking. After installation of the new firmware the Live View now shows a monochrome image. For proper focusing the camera switches to color when pressing the shutter button half way.