Where to buy Billingham bags in Spain?

BjarniM

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm of to vacation in Spain next week. Anyone here any ideas where to buy Billingham bags in Spain, the 14855 model in particular?

The shop/dealer must be able to send the bag to the place where i will be staying, because it's a long way to the bigger cities.

Unfortunately Billingham doesn't list dealers in Spain on the retailer list on their website.

Any suggestions regarding trusted and good Billingham dealers in Spain, that could ship to the private address in spain as well?

Thanks.

I'm of to vacation in Spain next week. Anyone here any ideas where to buy Billingham bags in Spain, the 14855 model in particular?

No idea, but wouldn't it make sense to buy the bag before you travel with your gear?   :wacko:

Billinghams are sold by companies that ship.

Jeff

No idea, but wouldn't it make sense to buy the bag before you travel with your gear?   :wacko:

Billinghams are sold by companies that ship.

Jeff

Maybe it would make sense to buy it before i head of to Spain, but the problem is, that Billingham are not being sold where i live. I have an older bag, i want to upgrade.

Yes, i know i could order it and get it sent to my country, but why pay the double price if it isn't necessary?

Yes, i know i could order it and get it sent to my country, but why pay the double price if it isn't necessary?

I'd be very surprised if that's the best you can do.  Did you contact Billingham?

Jeff

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'd be very surprised if that's the best you can do.  Did you contact Billingham?

Jeff

Yes, i did contact Billingham some weeks ago, and the bag will cost me almost twice the price in the shops since i live in an country far away from the big countries in Europe, and taxes are quite high where i live, so...

Bummer.  So there are no taxes or fees if you bring the bag back from Spain?

Jeff

No taxes when travelling, just if it's ordered and delivered by mail. Anyone who's travelling abroad - and living in the country - can bring goods back worth 400 Euros according to tax regulations without being charged VAT and/or taxes.