Visioflex EVF2

One further, somewhat tangential, point is practical access to the advanced metering modes. Admittedly they are available in LV generally, but its a bit more sensical when used with the EVF as opposed to the rear display.

And I quote:

"Sensical has not yet become an "official" word in the English language, which would be why you can't use it. Nonsense is a word, therefore nonsensical can used to describe something of nonsense. However, sense has different meanings and doesn't have an adjective for something of sense."

But you are right in that thinking about the EVF.

• Like 2

And I quote:

"Sensical has not yet become an "official" word in the English language, which would be why you can't use it. Nonsense is a word, therefore nonsensical can used to describe something of nonsense. However, sense has different meanings and doesn't have an adjective for something of sense."

But you are right in that thinking about the EVF.

Seems utterly nonsensical to me. Likely why I prefer photography to literature   :)  

• Like 1

One further, somewhat tangential, point is practical access to the advanced metering modes. Admittedly they are available in LV generally, but its a bit more sensical when used with the EVF as opposed to the rear display.

Advance metering modes are for people who can't judge exposure just by looking at the scene. :)

#sunny16

Advance metering modes are for people who can't judge exposure just by looking at the scene. :)

#sunny16