Remembering Ancestors

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

When being in Prague, the synagogues and the central Jewish Cemetery are well worth being payed a visit. Interesting and full of emotions these places are.

I saw this man sitting there and a moment of thoughtful meditation was felt being spread over the place.

Olympus EM5 with Nocticron

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 8

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Daniel,

thank you very much, I am happy you like it.

Cuthbert,

thank for your nice support. No, Eco I did not read so far here. Prague is worthwhile not only one visit. I was there in the late 70ies with my school. since then I was deeply impressed but we only made it last year in summer and were fascinated of this city with its manifold aspects and beauty. This year we stayed for another couple of days and were equally excited about its culture. In autumn we may go there again.

I'll post more pictures in the Travel thread in near future, when I'll be finished with processing.

You will enjoy its friendly people and also accomodation and food, rerstaurants and breweries are most iniviting with very moderate prices.