Not 100% convinced the MM gives better B&W images than say a M240/Nikon

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

No need to sell anything Jaaaf....................I was smart when I bought my dry box and bought a massive one so plenty of room to keep sh^t. I am excited to try out the yellow/orange filters on my MM I hope I can remember to take them off if I put the lens on my Sony a7ii as that probably wouldn't work so well or would it??

You get very strange colour shifts if you forget to remove them, very hard to correct in postprocessing. However, if you convert to B&W it is not a problem.

• Like 1

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

You get very strange colour shifts if you forget to remove them, very hard to correct in postprocessing. However, if you convert to B&W it is not a problem.

I see;...........I have a terrible memory and could quite easily forget to remove the filter. I shot with my Noctilux at night one night and couldn't understand why I needed auto ISO until I got up in the morning and saw the ND filter still on the lens.....silly me :)

• 4 weeks later...

Right out of the camera they are matt gray and sure with a little help from Silver efex pro they pop but then so do my pictures taken with my Nikon or M cameras.

was it ever established if you meant SOOC RAWs or SOOC jpgs?