Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Coming of spring is keeping us in suspense this year. But due to cold temperatures we have clear air and chsnging light provides interesting situations. Thus we went to a nice location from which one has a good view. It was saturday before Easter and if you look closely a few bonfires and namely their smoke can be seen. After this shot sun went don wuickly and the whole area was pestered with biting smoke.

Canon 5D MKII with R Elmarit 28 mm - pano stitched out of 3 pictures

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 10

Michael,

thanks for stopping by and your nice comment. It was a very short moment of 1 minute only.

Stuart,

many thanks,

K.-H.,

Danke für den netten Kommentar.

Louis,

for a bees it was a bit too cold on that day. But hopefully they are busy again now. Zhis pano was stitched with PSE only. It works well with simple panos. But sometimes I use Hugin. I am planning to buy a panorama head for rows and then only there will be needed a better program I think

Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Michael,

Louis,

for a bees it was a bit too cold on that day. But hopefully they are busy again now. Zhis pano was stitched with PSE only. It works well with simple panos. But sometimes I use Hugin. I am planning to buy a panorama head for rows and then only there will be needed a better program I think

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you, Iduna. I am not doing much Pano, but I have the Microsoft ICE that you can get for free from the Internet! It is not bad, too!

• Like 1

Jos,

when the pano is landscape where ther is a distant focus then any stitching program will provide nicde results. As soon as it comes to panos in interiors or small distances you need a nodal adapter for distortion and panning cannot be managed any more. Then one need a goo program also. But for these simple panis it works fine.

Ali,

thanks, I am happy you like it.