Ware on the black T body

Just bought a new Leica T and decided I like the Black version best. Wondering how much ware will cause the black paint to start eroding ?

Is the black coating very durable ?

Well, you bought one and you can tell us.

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Actually I enjoy it most of the time. I use it with a fast memory card (sandisk extreme plus) and have the 23 Summicron, wide angle zoom and Tele zoom. Only thing that's missing is a 35 f/1.4 for me. I mainly do product shots carpenters etc., but have used it already on two weddings as backup camera. The system as a whole works out nicely, the SF26 flash helps with the narrow aperture of the zoom lenses and the menu is fast and easy to handle. But maybe I'm the only one who has nothing to complain about the T... ;-)

How do you like your T?

This is my second "T" and I love this camera. I've owned X1,X2,Vario,M9,M9p. The "T" gives you everything you need.I took mine to "Glacier National Park" for ten days and the images , I think , are just as good or better than I've anything else I've shot with. I love the auto focus, just turned 65 and my eyes are not as sharp as they used to be. I think Leica has put together a great system.