Sign in to follow this  
maxsimkammerer

Deutsche Capture One Pro Community

Eine "deutsche Community" ist ja wohl ein weißer Rappe. Danke schön, aber nein danke. Wenn deutsch, dann richtig. Oder wenn englisch, dann auch richtig. So 'n Pidgin-Matsch ist mir als gebildetem Menschen mit Sprachgefühl einfach nur zuwider.

(Schade eigentlich, denn Capture One wäre keine schlechte Alternative zu Camera Raw oder Lightroom.)

Edited by 01af

Eine "deutsche Community"...

Don't judge a book by its cover

Schade eigentlich...

Tja

Freundlich grüßt

lik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ian clegg
      First time post, be gentle. 
      I want to bring my raw files from Monochrom into silver efex. SEP. But it will only accept RGB. Will this lead to loss of quality ? When I scan my black and white negs I do so in greyscale and that’s  perfect for printing to black and white paper at Metro. 
      It seems to defeat the object of the Monochrom if I have to convert to RGB ?
      Am I missing a trick ? What say you ?
    • By AMcB
      Hi all,
      I wanted to raise some concerns about the colour rendering of my M10P's DNG files by Capture One. 
      I am currently using Capture One 12. About to upgrade to 20. 
      I have seen some comments on here already that the M10 ICC profile is way oversaturated. I have been using the DNG File Neutral setting instead. 
      Something that has been bugging me is that when looking at photos shot in shadow, Capture One has removed almost all of the colour from the dark areas of the picture. It's pretty much like looking at a black and white photograph. I have found that this is a particularly an issue with any red in the shadow - Capture One pretty much removes it entirely.
      I am finding this to be a particular nuisance when trying to lift detail out of the shadows, only to find that there is no colour in the shadows. 
      Has anyone else encountered this issue and has anyone found a fix that they might be able to help me out with?
      Cheers
    • By Stick
      What is the benefit to shooting JPEG and RAW?
      I am starting to get overwhelmed by having doubles of all pictures, not to mention the additional space requirement.

Does anyone shoot only JPEG? Why?
      Does anyone shoot only RAW? Why?
      Thanks!
    • By jc1
      Let me starts the ball rolling.
      LeicaT-Generic-Std.icm
          Download link:  < https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcyz9yotsslivxo/LeicaT-Generic-Std.icm?dl=0  > 
      Where are icc stored in C1
      For Windows, C1 recognizes all icc files stored in the following folders. Adhere to correct icc naming convention  to avoid confusion. For Mac, the icc file is with default file extension .icc. They can be renamed and used interchangeably.
      1. C:\Users\JC\AppData\Local\CaptureOne\Color Profiles  (hidden folder, for long-term custom icc storage)
      2. C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color (for testing, temporary custom icc storage)
      3. C1 system installed folder, Not recommend
      Leica T exposure with lens TL-23 and with Filmtype Standard
      To minimize highlight clipping, I always set the exposure compensation at -2/3 stop. I wonder if this is the practice with Leica T. 
      With C1, for minor exposure adjustment,  I prefer to use a tone curve. For simplicity, use the above custom icc instead of C1 Generic icc. 
      Note that tone curve adjustment does not modify the raw exposure. For this custom icc, only the tone curve in C1 Generic icc was changed. 
      😊 Your suggestions are most welcome.

• By R4p70r
      Hi,
      I have a question to all those who use the Q2 alongside with their Sony camera:
      How far can you go with those Q2 RAW files?
      [Taking the photos shakefree, deliberately underexpose the photos, increasing the exposure in post-processing etc. just to get the shot.]

I would like to read your input in that regard.
      I own the Sony RX100V (RX100 MK5) & A7RIII (A7R MK3) with a bunch of Sony GM (85mm f/1.4), Sony Zeiss (35mm f/2.8 & 55mm f/1.8), Zeiss (Batis 85mm, Loxia 25mm, Loxia 50mm, Loxia 85mm) and adapted Contax Zeiss (28mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, 50mm f/1.7, 85mm f/2.8, 135mm f/2.8) lenses.
      Currently I love using the Zeiss Loxia lenses and so far I like the Q2's lens rendering. I would like to replace most of those lenses and the RX100V, keep the Loxia & 85mm GM lenses and purchase the Q2.
      The intention is to simplify my gear and at least have only a few autofocus lenses in my repertoire.
      The 85mm GM can't go because of portrait photography where autofocus is critical (Sony Eye-AF huray!). For fun projects I like using the Loxia 85mm (that glas is ridiculous sharp and contrasty!).
      The Q2's purpose is for covering the the focal length 28mm[, 35mm and 50mm] with its autofocus lens.

I often see myself using my Sony cameras (I had the A6000 & A7II [A7 MK2] before) on my travels in low light situations (www.instagram.com/ryan.lam.888) and I don't carry a full sized tripod with me.
      Sometimes I have a tabletop tripod and a clamp with me traveling to the destination just in case I need them. However after one or two outings I am able to evaluate whether or not I need them. Oftentimes many locations don't allow you to deploy a tripod on-location (Hello London & Italy! xD ).
      It is amazing how much I can get out of those Sony RAW files without much noise and banding issues.

Can anyone provide RAW files from a Q2 and a Sony camera both shot at the same location with the same low light condition?

Thank you!