Strap for M240

I've been using the Harry Benz Urūshī for the past few months and it may be the best strap I've ever used (and I've used most over the years). I like it so much that I just ordered another for my Monochrom.

urūshī — Harry Benz

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

I may try this one. Looks great - maybe not red - but black!

The A&A straps are wonderful in everyday use: having used them for the last five years, I can confidently say they are the best camera straps I've ever used.

• Like 1

I much prefer the Leica leather strap #14455 over Gordy or provided standard strap. Takes a bit for the leather to soften up, but it has a very secure feel. Heard too many unscrewing problems with Sniper type of tripod hole straps to use them.

The Harry Benz straps are beautiful and well made, but not adjustable. My favorite for several years has been the Leica wide strap. Comfortable, butter soft after break-in and adjustable.

Edited by fotografr
  • Like 2

The Harry Benz straps are beautiful and well made, but not adjustable. My favorite for several years has been the Leica wide strap. Comfortable, butter soft after break-in and adjustable.

This the strap #14455 that I mentioned just above. I have an extra never used one I can part with.

• 4 months later...

My voting...Annie Barton 1972...

• Like 1

I am really partial to the Artisan and Artist straps pictured. I use the Leica Red one with my M, and a green one with my Monochrom. It is very helpful to have color-coded straps for knowing which camera to take out of the bag when moving quickly.  And these straps also can wrap easily around the hand for a snug, safe, city streets hold, too. Nice choice.