E-bay has gone nuts on M8 gear

Guest guy_mancuso

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm about to put my mint, Leica coded 24 elmarit up for sale...

John

Just curious........Why are you selling what I believe may be the best of the Leica wides. I have the 21 asph and the 28 cron and love both but the 24 asph is simply out of this world. No need to respond if you don't care to as I am just curious given my experience with this lens.

By the way, I need the adapter for the CV 15. Could you send me a private PM with information about how to buy this from you. I'll do a paypal transaction as soon as you tell me what to do.

Thanks and cheers

Woody Spedden

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shphoto is legit . Boris is co -owner it looks like with Photo arsenal out of Japan. Looks like these guys have hooked up on the used side. Anyway i have bought many things from SHphoto without any issues. Even bought one DMR / R9 package from him

Yea but as Guy accurately points out, Boris really is over the top vis a vis pricing. Then add to that the Euro is currently trading at about 1.41 dollars per Euro and you are really going to wreck your paypal account in a very short period. I think it is best (now) to buy USA and if needed, send the lens to NJ to assure it is in perfect optical condition.

Woody

Woody:

I'm trying to space out the focal lengths better.

I was orifgianlly going with 15, 24, 50

but then the WATE 30% deal comes along...I get goofy, and now it looks like 12, WATE, 28, 50

I also find the 24 a bit wide for my standard lens and the 50 a bit long; hopefully the 28 will be just right.