Open thread: Show us your portraits!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The wife, M4P + 35mmF2.5VC shot on 26 years out of date Agfa APX100 developed in Rodinal

Edited by gsgary
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

M8, 50 Summilux ASPH Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Selfie, 78.  Celebrating in the Keys, 'a sunny place for shady people'. Cheers. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! M10-P, Voigtlander 1:1.5/75 ASPH

M240&Noctilux0.95 Anna Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I never shoot people, it makes me far more uncomfortable than the subjects I would pick, but I just opened this thread for the first time and immediately thought back to this year's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, where I ran across friendly, perpetually cheerful and delightful Nick Mason, a genuine car guy's Car Guy. He had a new-to-him historic Ferrari entered and was tending to it.

240 M-P / 50mm f1.4 Summilux Asph. FLE wide open.

Thanks for looking,

JZG

Trying to photograph your Kids with a rangefinder is always a challenge, but I love the results when you shoot across 5 or 6 shots and the lens is moving slightly in an out of focus.

This was with an M9-P and 50mm (tigerpaw) cron. The tab on this lens is excellent for making very small adjustments to focus on a moving target I find.

• 4 weeks later...

I met this man sitting on a park bench in town and struck up conversation in the hope that he might not mind me taking his picture. He didn't mind. He was sitting there watching a group of youths because he was waiting to point out to the police two of them who were involved in smashing a neighbour's front window that morning. The police were on their way he told me.

2/0/6/4/3/485276.attach

Nice angry young man . .