Mist and hoarfrost int the forest series 2

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

here are a few more pictures from the series. I feel encouraged to post them because you people all gave me so much nice support

a few are now being converted into a b&w version

all with Canon 5D MKII and Elmarit R 90 mm but the pano

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

bw pano with R Summicron 50 mm

• Like 9

Dee,

your comment is heartwarming and I feel much encouraged to keep going. You are right that it need practice of realizing the view of your imagination. Thank you very much. Have a nice start into the new year which hopefully will be a good one!

Paul,

yes, silent and cool it was. Thank you so much for your helpful encouraging comment. all good wishes for you fro the coming new year!

Brent,

many thanks for liking this series. I spent a couple of hours full of inspiration. You mentioned the crop of the pano. This was more or less a result of stitching together 4 pictures. Since I do not have a full panoramic equipment I only panned and arranged and cropped it with PSE. But I am glad that it came out perfectly. Imagination works with the rest. All the best for you and a Happy New Year!

• Like 1

Ali,

thanks a lot for your kind comment, I am really honored. I never go without any camera even if it seems to be dull and grey. One chance there might appear for one good picture or at least training. Ithere is no light for landscaping I concentrate on small things and here there is in most cases at least structures odsymmetries I am trying to find. and well, if there is nothing, fine, at least one was outside taking some fresh air.

Stuart,

thank you, I am delighted if you like the series.

Michael,

thanks for your nice comment and I appreciate it very much.

Bill,

thanks for sharing your time viewing an leaving a nice feedback.

John,

this is nice of you to give such a kind comment. Yes, in spite of being a bit too late, I thought that uphill there must be something and so it was - at least lucky once in a while. This weather condition is very rare and we are waiting always for such a day.

• Like 1