Leica C Images - Post Them Here

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I suppose it is all about why we look at images on this site, but for me it is to gain experience for improvement. For others it might be just the joy of viewing images.

It would be really helpful if images could be accompanied by information, where possible,  about taking the shot - basically, which "C" recorded the shot and any relevant camera setting information. 

On 6/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, Graham (G4FUJ) said:

Tattershall Castle, Coningsby, Lincolnshire

f5.6, 1/320s,  ISO 80

I love photos of historical buildings. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

46521 at CRC (Cheltenham Racecourse Station) early this afternoon (27 July 22)

f5.6, 1/125. ISO 80

I need some help.

I have been trying to upload an image as usual. I use PSE then resize using the "save for web" option. What ever I do, the upload fails with a message "there was a problem uploading Upload failed".  I have tried attaching another image which works perfectly, so can anyone suggest what might be wrong. The image has been resized to 2450 X 1638 and is within the 2.4mb limit being just 1.9mb.

Most frustrating as I cannot figure out the problem. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, leica dream said:

I need some help.

I have been trying to upload an image as usual. I use PSE then resize using the "save for web" option. What ever I do, the upload fails with a message "there was a problem uploading Upload failed".  I have tried attaching another image which works perfectly, so can anyone suggest what might be wrong. The image has been resized to 2450 X 1638 and is within the 2.4mb limit being just 1.9mb.

Most frustrating as I cannot figure out the problem. Any suggestions?

I can't recall at the moment what the maximum width and height allowed is but 2450 sounds like it might be too wide.

Pete.

Many thanks.

I have reduced the size to 2000  X 1338 and confirmed the suffix is .jpg as usual. Size is now 1.3mb so here goes....it seems to have worked, but heaven knows why the difficulty because I use the same process every time.

PRETTY DITCH

Unearthed the little 'C' from the depths of a desk drawer recently where it has lain unused for quite some time (shame on me!).  Thankfully it charged-up OK and yesterday it accompanied me (plus M240) on a short stroll in the Dorset countryside.  I really ought to make much more frequent use of it!