Attn. Forum Members - Show us your website

Herr Barnack

Advertisement (gone after registration)

We have had several threads along the lines of "show us your M camera kits" and "show us your (fill in the blank) photographs" over the years. As far as I know, we have never had a "Show us your website" thread.

It would be interesting to see the photo websites that members have created for their images, whether they are personal or work/profession related.

If you have a website, please take a moment to post a link to it here, regardless of the subject matter that you photograph. Sharing your photographs and your website with your L Camera Forum cohorts seems like a very good way to get better acquainted.

Thanks in advance to all who participate. :)

• Like 1

http://leica-m.photography

It's worth noting for previous and future posts that sig files are not displayed to users accessing the forum via Tapatalk, so I am unable to see any of the websites of the posters above. Therefore would be worth posting the full link to your website rather than just 'see below' ;)

• Like 3

Thanks much, I appreciate it.

I must confess, most of the jazz musician photographs came out of a Canon 5D Mark II and then a III. I tend to use a 200 focal length, which doesn't work with a Leica rangefinder and the autofocus helps in dark clubs.

Best

On the subject of websites, has anyone stopped maintaining theirs?

I haven't updated mine for several years, and some things no longer work (for example the site I used to host some slideshows I created has gone to the wall).

I really ought to trash it all, and just have a generic home page, especially given that there are a number of issues - the broken links I mention above for example.

Perhaps I feel this way because there are better ways, for me at least, of sharing photos these days.

• Like 1

I took my web site down last year. I do have a couple of photographs on Facebook but that is about it.

I realize some folks like to show their work on a web site and that's OK but I choose not to participate.

I do have a blog but it doesn't say much other than stating I'm retired.

Mr. Siegel,

I also have a Canon Mark something camera. Aren't they wonderful! Full frame sensor.

However, I still own a Canon 20D I bought in 2004 and it still works great but is a backup camera.

My mentor & coach nicknamed me "cheapie" and, I have to admit to the old adage because it's true, if the shoes fit then wear them!

Edited by Bill Clark
Quotes