HELP - How to Rescue Deleted Photos from DMR?

dsapkota

Truly. It strikes me that the OP is looking for an answer to a student project.

Thanks for your jest but I have not tried any simply because there is no any solid answer/suggestion which tools works if you read all the reply, none of them says - this will work for sure, just some thoughts and assumptions.

However, I have thanked all the friends for their suggestions/replies.

there is no any solid answer/suggestion which tools works if you read all the reply, none of them says - this will work for sure, just some thoughts and assumptions.

Please consider: none of us here have access to your disk or SD card. We can not know the history of your lost images and media. We do not know which of the suggested tools or ideas you tried to apply.

From the data available to us, it is not possible to recommend a specific sequence of actions which will be certain to please you.

Anyway, you said that $99 for a possibly useful tool was too high a price to you for recovering the lost pictures. That is not a strong incentive for members to suggest further actions. :D

Good luck.

• Like 1

Please consider: none of us here have access to your disk or SD card. We can not know the history of your lost images and media. We do not know which of the suggested tools or ideas you tried to apply.

From the data available to us, it is not possible to recommend a specific sequence of actions which will be certain to please you.

Anyway, you said that $99 for a possibly useful tool was too high a price to you for recovering the lost pictures. That is not a strong incentive for members to suggest further actions. :D

Good luck.

No need to get offended. I have not told that it is the responsibility of friend here to solve my problem. I was just answering the question - which tool so far I have used.

Thank you all for your suggestions and help.

Just stating facts, no offense meant and none taken.

This is NOT offence? = Anyway, you said that $99 for a possibly useful tool was too high a price to you for recovering the lost pictures. That is not a strong incentive for members to suggest further actions.

And would you throw your $99 for nothing while there is no any certainty that this will help?

If you or somebody suggest me to buy a software here, do YOU mean that I MUST do?

I did not post my question for such an idiotic discussion here.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

As I said before, no one here can possibly recommend any action which is certain to succeed. Also, presuming that you used your laptop computer after overwriting the image, chances have become even smaller that a recovery is possible at all.

It is certainly up to you to decide if buying an app which may or may not let you find the lost image is worth the price. I personally would do so if the image was worth very much to me, also taking into account that the app might become useful another time even if not this time.

However, if you tell that you are only willing to follow any advice given here if it is guaranteed to succeed, you'd better prepare to be disappointed.

Sorry.

• Like 1

As I said before, no one here can possibly recommend any action which is certain to succeed. Also, presuming that you used your laptop computer after overwriting the image, chances have become even smaller that a recovery is possible at all.

It is certainly up to you to decide if buying an app which may or may not let you find the lost image is worth the price. I personally would do so if the image was worth very much to me, also taking into account that the app might become useful another time even if not this time.

However, if you tell that you are only willing to follow any advice given here if it is guaranteed to succeed, you'd better prepare to be disappointed.

Sorry.

I want to end it here, my intention is not go have discussion like this. If anybody has any suggestion that has not come so far, I would welcome.

dsapkota----- Give over buddy.........

You won't spend $99.. but you want us all to keep giving you advice at No Cost......hmph::

Pay Up or Shut Up................:eek:

Read above properly what I wrote, do not misread.

The software suggested by one of the friends seems not to solve my problem, and hence I am not sure if I should buy it.

And don't show your ATTITUDE using the word - Shut Up. Also, Can you GIVE me GUARANTY that the software for $99 solves my problem? You are talking like you are certain that it helps.

What I have done here is just posted a questions and thanked everybody for their replies.

You need help as you are using the words like shut up.

This forum does NOT belong to you privately.

Read above properly what I wrote, do not misread.

The software suggested by one of the friends seems not to solve my problem, and hence I am not sure if I should buy it.

And don't show your ATTITUDE using the word - Shut Up. Also, Can you GIVE me GUARANTY that the software for $99 solves my problem? You are talking like you are certain that it helps.

Unbelievable ~ You use Leica equipment but cannot lay out $99! No One can offer you any guarantees in Life or Photography.........

A suggestion:- carry 2 cameras ~ A Leica & Another Digital, double up on each photograph,

File names will be different & thereafter never another photographic duplicate file name or number... Life's tough - get a hard hat.........May your day be blessed with happiness...

• Like 1

dsapkota

I tell you what, you send me your SD Card (postage paid both ways) I will invest the $99.

If I retrieve the image it will cost you $99 to get your SD card & image.........

I will add the lost image to your card and Lock it....What A Deal.........:D

And what if you can not retrieve ? :D

Thanks anyway for your jest.

dsapkota

Sir, I jest not..

The worst way, You loose an SD card.. Let's be honest to guy that uses Leica

equipment that's really chump change!...........;)

Private message me & we will get it Done....................:)

OTYDD... (Over To You,. Don't Delay) Mid November sees me yachting in warmer climes..

:D

• Like 1

dsapkota

Sir, I jest not..

The worst way, You loose an SD card.. Let's be honest to guy that uses Leica

equipment that's really chump change!...........;)

Private message me & we will get it Done....................:)

OTYDD... (Over To You,. Don't Delay) Mid November sees me yachting in warmer climes..

:D

I appreciate it. But did you read all the replies above? Friends think that it can not be rescued from my SD card but may be from my laptop where I tried to transfer the pictures.

I appreciate it. But did you read all the replies above? Friends think that it can not be rescued from my SD card but may be from my laptop where I tried to transfer the pictures.

So you trust your friends' advice more than ours. Pity. Thirty years of programming experience thrown out the window.

• Like 1

So you trust your friends' advice more than ours. Pity. Thirty years of programming experience thrown out the window.

I am not talking about my friend, I was talking about you guys (friends), read above all the replies, some of you have written that the picture should be rescued from my laptop, not form SD card.