got this by mistake...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

ordered this because the original description said that it fit a ii with a scnoo winder, turns out i've been tod it fits a iiif with a viooh viewfinder and a leicavit --- anyone know a leica code for it-

I'd say condition is 9/10 -- just trying to find the right code -- looked around a bit and couldn't find this configuration --

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by jaapv

EMOOX ? Not 100% sure but can be...

Luigi, I figured you'd know for sure ... not seeing anything with the top part matching --- even when searching for emoox ---

so, it may very well be even more rare than i thought....

thanks for the prompt answer and if you find anything, let me know --- I'm really looking for the epzoo so my iid and scnoo winder can sit in a case

Luigi, I figured you'd know for sure ... not seeing anything with the top part matching --- even when searching for emoox ---

so, it may very well be even more rare than i thought....

thanks for the prompt answer and if you find anything, let me know --- I'm really looking for the epzoo so my iid and scnoo winder can sit in a case

By sure is not to throw away... give a look at what they ask for an EPZOO... EPZOO Leather Case IIIf / IIf/ IIIc / IIc with Leicavit - Taschen für Schraub Kameras - Leica Zubehör - LEICA

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Interesting page...a confirmation that Leitz USA made some cases by its own... with CODES of their own... from the article , the OP bag could be basically an EFOOD... code that wasn't present on Leitz Wetzlar catalogs... which listed an EFGOD very similar... but is hard to say if any of the two had the facility for Leicavit.... :confused: ; the EMOOX I quoted was a variant of the EXOOM, clearly stated with Leicavit "slot" on the Wetzlar catalogs... but, as I said above, am not 100% sure it was of the typical shape for VIOOH accomodation as the OP's item... (I hope that JC Braconi has some info about... ;))

Edited by luigi bertolotti

Interesting page...a confirmation that Leitz USA made some cases by its own... with CODES of their own... from the article , the OP bag could be basically an EFOOD... code that wasn't present on Leitz Wetzlar catalogs... which listed an EFGOD very similar... but is hard to say if any of the two had the facility for Leicavit.... :confused: ; the EMOOX I quoted was a variant of the EXOOM, clearly stated with Leicavit "slot" on the Wetzlar catalogs... but, as I said above, am not 100% sure it was of the typical shape for VIOOH accomodation as the OP's item... (I hope that JC Braconi has some info about... ;))

I am befuddled. .. guess I lucked out still haven't found a code for it.,

Leitz made a lot of fun accessories. ...

I enjoy my scnoo winder, the iid will find a case eventually.

The camera will get a workout this weekend