Sign in to follow this  
rklotz.com

Leica Filtergewinde

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo an alle Leica (Qualitäts)Nutzer,

Kann mir jemand sagen wo man die filtergewinde von den alten Leica objektive nachlesen kann oder kann mir jemand gleich hier antworten?

Mir würden die objektive interessieren:

Leica Hektor f=13,5 cm 1:4,5 Nr. 982599

Leica Elmar f=9 cm 1:4 Nr. 1082095

Leica Telyt f=20 cm 1:4,5 Nr. 1072779

Vielen dank im voraus

Robert Klotz

Edited by rklotz.com

Im Wiki hier leider nur unvollständig, aber schöne Bilder, sonst im Leica-Taschenbuch.

In den alten Katalogen steht oft nur das Codewort für den passenden Aufsteck-/Einschraubfilter.

Erst in einem Katalog von 1961 finde ich Filtermaße.

Jahrgang entsprechend der SerienNummer hier zu finden :

Summilux - Num

Demnach laut Leica-Taschenbuch 7. Auflage :

Leica Hektor f=13,5 cm 1:4,5 Nr. 982599 = 1952 = A36 später E39

Leica Elmar f=9 cm 1:4 Nr. 1082095 = 1953 = A36 später E39 (1951)

Leica Telyt f=20 cm 1:4,5 Nr. 1072779 = 1953 = E48

A ist wohl Aufsteckfilter, E für Einschraubfilter.

Ich hoffe es stimmt so.

Gruß,

Philipp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FrankYuan
      Hey everyone. I recently got my hands on a summicron 50mm v4 that comes with a 12585 hood. Fantastic lens by the way.
      But I’m having trouble to use a 39mm thread filter together with the hood. When the filter is threaded on the lens, the hood simply cannot go all the way in, because the filter is blocking the thin edge in the middle of the lens hood, which is narrower than the size of the filter. 
      Does anyone have experience using the 12585 hood with filters? Which ones will work with it? I’m using filters for protection of the glass. 

thanks! Frank 
    • By piran
      Did you need the yellow filter for the clouds? Could similar or same be achieved post? Having specified a Q2M I wonder whether I should be looking out to fit yellow or orange glass in front of all that nice Q2M design?
    • By PANGAEAmedia
      Hallo liebe Community,
      ich bin neu hier und habe gleich mal die erste Frage. Seit kurzem besitze ich ein Leitz Elmarit-R 28mm/2.8 und suche vergeblich einen Adapterring um Filter (77mm) oder auch 4x4,56 Glasfilter zu adaptieren/ verwenden. 
      Eine Sonnenblende gibt es nicht, dass einzige was zu sehen ist, sind zwei kleine metal Stäbchen am äußeren Gewinde. (Bild ist angehängt)
      Wäre super jemand könnte mir diesbezüglich helfen. 
      Vielen Dank
      IMG_7485.HEIC
    • By lisa kachajian
      Hello,
      Suggestions on long exposure photography using the Leica Q 49mm. Heliopan 49mm Variable Gray ND Filter and  or, B+W 49mm XS-Pro Digital ND Vario MRC-Nano Filter.
      Does anyone have experience with either one of these filters, or any other recommendations? Thank you. 
    • By schattenundlicht
      Although the pro/ con discussion has been beaten to death in numerous forums, I feel obliged to urge my fellow Leicaists:

1. Use filters, use filters, use filters!
      2. Better still: close hip bag properly
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! 
      40 years of accident free photography passed by in an instant...

M7 & Cron 50 V with Leica UV filter after full drop on asphalt. Body and lens elements seem to be miraculously undamaged (besides minor mark on retractable hood). Focusing is butter smooth and aperture clicks softly (lens and camera visited Wetzlar half a year ago for a full CLA). I still have to find a way to remove the filter, though, which seems cold-welded to the lens thread...

Kind regards
      Mathias

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!