thistles in golden light

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Botanical garden is rich in details if you are able to grab the last sunbeam. You learn to be quick: grab your stuff after coming home, change clothes, drive 2 miles, set up your tripod, lens choice, manual focus, forgot cable release-doesn't matter-selftimer on and shoot shoot shoot. I think you all know that very well.

Olympus OMD EM 5 with R Elmarit 90 mm

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

Paul,

yes, this series is the second oneI did. A few days earlier I wnt there with MKII + Mamiya Sekor 150 mm/ 3.5. This is such a delightfuil combo! But I could not post any results here. So in order to test further my R Elmarit 90 mm I shot this series and the results are equally pleasing. Fine that you mentioned the first one being your favourite. I admit that the tree in the background is giving it a supporting darker foil.

Dee,

thanks, as always it was a matter of 2-3 minutes before it was gone. Thanks for taking time for viewing.

Ece,

well you are right, the routine is essential because light is fading so quickly that you have to be feast in order to get a few shots at least with deifferent parameters. Thanks, I am glad you like the series.