storm and shelter

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

these days are a never ending chain of thunderstorm and short bright moments.

when I was in the near forest I became aware of this stramge formation. Our city is in an area of moderate "storms" and normally we do not have heavy damages.

Rain immediately started and I only found some sort of shelter under an old beech tree.

Olympus OMD EM5 + Summilux 15 mm

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

K.-H.,

many thanks for your comment.

The EM5 is small, works amazingly well with Leica R glass (the sensor is stabilized1) and with the new Nocticron and Summilux it makes a very versatile camera, rainproof,solid metal body and versatile display. IQ is in spite of MFT excellent and very easy to handle in LR,PSE and oother software. The

only compromise will be on large prints. but when and where do you need this?

Paul,

yes, there was lightning and I knew it is wrong but it is a beech. There is this old silly saying that you should flle from oaks and seek the beech. The rain so so strong it would have spoiled everything.

Thanks for your concern. I also like the green bench more but I was not sure and posted both versions. Thank you for looking into this matter!

many thanks, Ali - good to know you concern, next time I'll be better prepared. I only wanted to go "light", which I very seldom do but then, you know, weather took an immediate little revenge on me. I think we'll have some more nice pretty chances this year.

• Like 1