Greenmount National Park, Darlington WA

Echo63

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Another set for my "personal project" of finding little bits of paradise, within an hour of the city.

the first two are from a tiny stream that runs along the southern edge of Greenmount National Park, in Darlington, Western Australia (about 45 mins from the city)

and the third is near the John Herrington Memorial Picnic Area (2 mins down the road)

it was really nice to just sit by a little creek, listen to the trickle of water, not worry about anything, and just relax for half an hour

All shot with the M240, 50 Summarit, and the two creek ones had a lens from my Oakley Flakjackets (black iridium polarised) sunglasses held over the lens (i forgot my polariser, and i need to get an ND filter)

C+C welcome

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

nie project of yours and nice results. The water is just right with not being too ambitiously smooth but gently flowing. The trick with the sunglasses is good to know....many more good findings and locations for your project.

nie project of yours and nice results. The water is just right with not being too ambitiously smooth but gently flowing. The trick with the sunglasses is good to know....many more good findings and locations for your project.

Its a neat trick, but im pretty sure it has added some distortion.

Glad i was wearing my dark, neutrally tinted lenses and not my slightly orange contrast ones !

Its a fun project, its forcing me to go and look at a bunch of places i wouldnt normally go, and to get outside and go for a walk.

Thanks for the comments !

Paradise indeed. These are lovely pictures with marvelous colors and lighting. Perfect composition and sharpness too. Very unusual filtration for photography that seems to work quite well.

Paul

My personal motto is "if its stupid but works, it isnt stupid" - i tend to solve problems using all sorts of weird stuff.

Thanks for the comment too