Advertisement (gone after registration)

I found a Black-tailed Hare ("Jackrabbit") this morning in Yolo County California. Technical stuff: R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO-Telyt-R, shoulder stock & monopod. All comments welcome.

Doug,

Everything stands out on the Jackrabbit down to the veins standing out in its ears. Great back-lighting, colors and sharpness.

Paul

Thanks for you kind remarks

One thing I like about this - aside from the jackrabbit itself - is the near-symmetry of the shapes with the asymmetrical lighting. I'm very happy with this photograph.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

i'm speechless .... a photo what amazes me about the real dimensions of rabbit ears ...

perfectly captured and just gorgeous....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jose_Salcedo
      The optical and mechanical elements of the lens are in excellent condition, with clear glass and perfectly smooth focusing. The retractable sunshade has some minor damage but that does not interfere with the optical or mechanical operation of the lens, that work superbly.
      The sale also includes an original Leica R-M Adapter ROM, #14642, in new condition, as well as a 60mm Leica Uva filter to use with the lens.
      This lens has an exceptional optical resolution and color rendition.

• By Jose_Salcedo
      A mint APO-Extender-R 2x ROM, without use marks. In pristine condition, optically and mechanically.

• By flipsa00
      I had my heart set on getting a used Noctilux 50MM f/0.95, but I also found a used Noctilux 75MM f1.25.
      I wanted the 50 because I regret selling my Summilux ASPH 50MM - I really miss that dreamy/creamy look! The 50 Noctilux could be a suitable replacement, with an extra stop to boot! The "more usable" focal length is another plus.
      On the other hand, the 75 is appealing to me because it is a more modern lens with less CA/purple fringing, less vignetting, and a sharper look. I also don't have any 75MM yet. I shoot a lot of portraiture, but admittedly it's more environmental, so not totally sure if 75MM would be the right FL anyway. Still, I think I could make use of the 75.
      Any thoughts on which one would be "better," all things considered? Do I get both?!
      FYI - I am shooting on an M10 and also have a 50 APO and a 35 Lux FLE.
      Thanks all!
    • By LCL999
      I have a rather marvellous 400mm Telyt. It has a male 39mm O.D. thread which is bigger than the standard LTM. The normal way to connect it to an M series camera is to use a 16466 M which provides the matching female thread to a male M bayonet (23mm flange-to-flange), plus a Visoflex I or II which has M-bayonet to M-bayonet to connect to the camera and is 41mm flange-to-flange. The Visoflex houses the reflex mirror plus bits sticking out to set and trigger the mirror.
      Now that I have an SL, I don't need the Visoflex. It would be nice to replace it with a simple 41mm spacer with M-bayonets on each side. i.e a dummy Visoflex. Does such a thing exist?
      Alternatively I could replace both the Visoflex and the16466 with a 64mm spacer, 39mm female thread to male M-bayonet. Does such a thing exist?
      The third alternative is disassemble the Visoflex. I haven't tried that. If I do, what problems might I face?
    • By Iduna
      Leica R 8 with elmarit 180 mm on Kodak film

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!