Is there Anywhere in the World Actually Receiving Ts and Accessories?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I ordered a couple of days after announcement. Nothing seemed to be moving forward with deliveries other than the first few that were delivered at launch. When I spoke with B&H they thought I would get a body soon but weren't so sure about the other things I ordered. I really didn't want to have to go round and round and find the bits and pieces from all different places.

In addition, the total lack of chatter on the T and very few people saying they had received them I decided to cancel my order and wait for a while.

Thanks - after having read your post I immediatly checked their webshop and ordered, and 5min ago I have received shipping notice and UPS trackcode.

regards, Holger

They must have had more than one as they still have stock ;)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have the camera, zoom, M adapter and wrist strap - waiting for the spare battery and T snap.

Battery arrived yesterday - T Snap still to come.

My perception is that Leica built up some stock with each distributor, ready for the release date, and they are ramping up production. Supplies seem to be far better than the M(240) and its accessories.

In the UK this weeks delivery is reaching depletion with some dealers.

From my shop I bought the last zoom and second last body.

I know some shops are very imbalanced, eg loads of one of the lenses but not much else.

Has anyone bought or seen the t system bag ?

I can't seem to find the dimensions I it anyway or a picture of it being worn ?

Edited by colonel

Alan -

Was that Bergan County Camera? I find them a pleasure to deal with, especially the brothers Tom & Bob.

No. Neptune Photo in Garden City. While I agree about Bergen County, they're too far from me.

In Singapore, some stocks arrived and to some authorized dealer but each with quantity less than 10 pcs and also less than 3 T-M adapters to each shop here based on discussion with some of them. Based on the date of the box arrived, my T cam is of 2014 Mid June set. Stock is also limited here.

Has anyone bought or seen the t system bag ?

I can't seem to find the dimensions I it anyway or a picture of it being worn ?

I have the bag ....... bought with mostly the same rationale that women acquire handbags ...... (see, like, buy, put in cupboard, forget ... repeat ad infinitum)

Nicely made .... small and compact ..... and ipad mini just fits in the inside pocket which gives you some idea of the size. Height is just over T length and Width is just over T height ..... so I assume it is meant to go in that way.

Padding is a bit sparse .... but there again the leather is quite stiff. One inside partition is fixed ..... rest are moveable. Nicely finished, smart but not over-obvious.

Stlll can't for the life of me work out how the T, lenses and flash are really meant to fit in though ..... particularly with the lenses attached.

I think I may get the smallest of the Dothebags instead and do my usual custom surgery on the inserts.

• Like 2

I have the bag ....... bought with mostly the same rationale that women acquire handbags ...... (see, like, buy, put in cupboard, forget ... repeat ad infinitum)

Nicely made .... small and compact ..... and ipad mini just fits in the inside pocket which gives you some idea of the size. Height is just over T length and Width is just over T height ..... so I assume it is meant to go in that way.

Padding is a bit sparse .... but there again the leather is quite stiff. One inside partition is fixed ..... rest are moveable. Nicely finished, smart but not over-obvious.

Stlll can't for the life of me work out how the T, lenses and flash are really meant to fit in though ..... particularly with the lenses attached.

I think I may get the smallest of the Dothebags instead and do my usual custom surgery on the inserts.

many thanks

actually i was looking for something pretty small

any pics you can share, even iphone, would be great ..

here as requested....

the 3 inserts in the first photo are in addition to the ones in the bag in the second photo ..... the left side partition is fixed, so you have 4 to play with.

Steve

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by thighslapper
  • Like 3