• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vlosten
      Hello there. I work in a biological lab in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Our lab is pretty old, so we have found these old glass slides and we were wondering exactly how old can they be. It says "Ernst Leitz, Berlin. Mikroscope & Laboratoriumsbedarf. N.W. 6 Luisen-Str. 45". I think if somebody knows until which year the Ernst Leitz GmbH was located at this adress, we could determine the minimal age of this relic.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Iduna
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb885882c6c4f3dc0461b3c067a8df4f6701d30bc8c253cdb838eda3edd5e9a8">Bielefeld, Sparrenburg, The low sun at this time of  of January goes down at the right angle. for me it was an opportunity for the first attempts of what film and lens could do with the Leica R3 in terms of contrast and colour.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By DJAugustin
      Verkaufe Filter-Konvolut VB 130.-€

FILTER KONVOLUT

2 x    Circular Polfilter               Leitz Wetzlar 13357                  E 55mm
      1 x    Circular Polfilter               Leica 13357                                E 55mm
                UVa                                    Leica  13373                               E 55mm
               Orangefilter                       Leitz Wetzlar                                E 43mm
      2 x    Gelbfilter 1                         Leitz Wetzlar                               E 39mm

UV Clear   B&W XS-PRO MRC            Germany                             E 52mm
      UV-Haze   B&W XS-PRO MRC            Germany                             E 52mm
      UV Clear   B&W XS-PRO MRC            Germany                             E 58mm
      Orange     Rodenstock Nr.22/4           Germany                            E 46mm
      UV MRC    GREEN.L                                                                          E 58mm

ALLE FILTER IM GUTEN UND GEPFLEGTEN ZUSTAND 
      SHIPPING ONLY WITHIN GERMANY !!!

Versand durch DHL Paket

Da es sich um einen Privatverkauf handelt,
      kann ich keine Garantie nach neuem EU-Recht übernehmen,
      der Verkauf erfolgt unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.
      Der Bieter erklärt sich damit einverstanden.

• By davidenglish@yahoo.com
      Leica lens in very good condition, clean and clear. 90mm 2.0 Summicron-M, 
      It comes with both caps and a built-in lens hood.
      The lens takes sharp and clear pictures. 
      The 2.0 setting provides beautiful Bokeh and allows you to shoot in low light.
      I have used this lens on my Leica M6 and on the  Sony A7Rll with an adaptor and got excellent results. The lens has the Leica 6 dot ASPH monitoring system in place

Out of US Shipping charges will be added to the sales price.otherwise, the price includes shipping charges in the US
                  © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap (google map)
      make / manufacturer: Leica 
      model name / number: summicron 

• By Sparkassenkunde
      At the suggestion of dear forum member David (wda) I am showing this picture from the Spreewald, a region in southern Brandenburg / Germany known for its many small canals, shippable by punts, here again. We went there on a short vacation with some friends last weekend and where lucky, as we had a pretty sunny weather for November. The picture was done with the Leica X-Vario and postprocessed in Lightroom. I must admit that I didn't put my Vario to use that much in the last months, which is a shame, as it is such a capable little machine. Although it will probably forever stay the "little ugly sister" in the Leica universe, I am more than glad about my decision on bying this camera. What do you think?