Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

bunch of roses

Advertisement (gone after registration)

these days are really hot and so one can easily make a trip downstairs to our garden .

Here are 2 captures with Olympus EM5 and Leica/Panasonic Nocticron42.5/ 1.2 Asph.

Beautiful pictures. There are few places like a garden to nourish the soul, whether it be designing and tending, or just listening to the music that surrounds you.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Stuart,

this is nie. Thanks for sharing the pleasures of the garden roses.

Paul,

thanks, interesting. I used in both pictures a small reflector to give the light back to the subject. I could have rendered it softer, but here the contrasty look was more harmonious to the framing.

Michael,

your response is a great support. Yes, I am in my free very busy in all sorts of classical choir music and I mostly have a sound in my mind. If this comes out in the picture, well - nice feedback.

Dee,

yes, our garden is a kind of oasis even if there is too much weed....but cuttiong the lawn is being done regularly...

These are lovely,Iduna and it is so nice to see photos from your garden.

Kind regards

Andrew

I am increasingly impressed with your Nocticron. These images are stunning and the bokeh is superb and unique.

Brent,

many thanks for your nice response and involvement. The lens is really surprising. With theses smaller sensors it is normally difficult to separate objects but this lens opens this dimensions for the MFT standard. Since it is so fast with 1.2 one can shoot without tripod and the AF is unbelievably exact and fast. there is no aberration and the bokeh is very smooth. By and by I am getting more familiar with all these features.

Iduna,

You have complimented these flowers.

Hallo Iduna.

What a beautiful set of gorgeous flowers.My choice is the first one which has those rich colours. You can't beat that. Greetings: John Basso.

Al,

that's fine if you feel like that. Thanks lot for your encouraging response.

John,

I feel even more encouraged to have your compliments. I alöways wonder how one can every day have different pictures of the same subject. your comment is much appreciated.