bunch of roses

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

these days are really hot and so one can easily make a trip downstairs to our garden .

Here are 2 captures with Olympus EM5 and Leica/Panasonic Nocticron42.5/ 1.2 Asph.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Stuart,

this is nie. Thanks for sharing the pleasures of the garden roses.

Paul,

thanks, interesting. I used in both pictures a small reflector to give the light back to the subject. I could have rendered it softer, but here the contrasty look was more harmonious to the framing.

Michael,

your response is a great support. Yes, I am in my free very busy in all sorts of classical choir music and I mostly have a sound in my mind. If this comes out in the picture, well - nice feedback.

Dee,

yes, our garden is a kind of oasis even if there is too much weed....but cuttiong the lawn is being done regularly...

Brent,

many thanks for your nice response and involvement. The lens is really surprising. With theses smaller sensors it is normally difficult to separate objects but this lens opens this dimensions for the MFT standard. Since it is so fast with 1.2 one can shoot without tripod and the AF is unbelievably exact and fast. there is no aberration and the bokeh is very smooth. By and by I am getting more familiar with all these features.

Al,

that's fine if you feel like that. Thanks lot for your encouraging response.

John,

I feel even more encouraged to have your compliments. I alöways wonder how one can every day have different pictures of the same subject. your comment is much appreciated.