Anyone got a black camera yet?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

HI There

Practice is the word.

It took me years to learn how to focus really well with a rangefinder - it's taken months to learn how to focus well with an EVF - just for a tryout I shot a wedding last weekend (not officially).. I shot the whole thing with the T and my Noctilux wide open (grey day). I didn't use focus assist (zoom) at all (I had the second dial set to exposure compensation, which was much more useful).

All the best

I'm sure you are right. For now though I'm happy with the 23mm and the T and have my hands full with the M and MM, for my style of shooting, I don't think I would be using the M adaptor but it's great that it exists.

The black T's are going to be released officially by Leica at the end of July.

All Blacks that are circulating at the moment are in fact demo's, that are sold by dealers as consumer models.

So the big batch will be arriving soon!

John

• Like 1

The black T's are going to be released officially by Leica at the end of July.

All Blacks that are circulating at the moment are in fact demo's, that are sold by dealers as consumer models.

So the big batch will be arriving soon!

John

I got my black camera yesterday, certainly wasn't a demonstrator though it does advise to check for a firmware update. Happily playing with it using the M to T adapter and 21mm Elmar.