Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

primeval forest in Botanical Garden

Advertisement (gone after registration)

These last days were rainy, overcast and cold. To get my fill of fresh air after office I snatched my combo Olympus EM5 + Nocticron (Panasonic-Leica).

Our Botanical garden is a rich field of experimentation and new discoveries. This time I discovered a part where trees, rhododendron and fern are forming a kind of jungle of exotic character.

It is exotic, indeed. One gets the impression you are deep into a rainforest. The second on is particularly lovely, although the bokeh of the first makes it a very close second.

Bill, Dee, Brent,

yes, the second image is it also for me. Thanks for all your confirmation here. Brent, indeed it seemed to me like an Asian rainforest. Perhaps our Hong Kong trip in september is already having its impact. I am busy with the pictures of the photographer Edward Stokes who captured all that environment there. Nice that you all recognized this.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Iduna,

A fine series. I find the last one with the best composition. Lush colors and crisp sharpness also.

Paul

Hello Iduna.

A wonderful set .Great composition light and detail . Love the colour. Greetings: John Basso.

Stuart, Paul, John,

thank you all for looking for your imagination and nice feedback. It is well appreciated.