red peony with droplets

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

After very hot days it was today a bit cooler because a series of rainshowers. After such a shower I felt to rush down into u garden to take a breath of fresh air and look for some motives. Sun was almost gone but a glimpse of warm light could still be given back to the picture.

Olympus EM5 with Leica Panasonic Nocticron 42.5/1.2 Asph.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

Iduna,

A beautiful picture with the vivid colors and the sharpness of the flower with the droplets of water while the rest is out of focus (with wonderful bokeh) that makes this shot look three dimensional.

Paul

Paul,

you mentioned a kind of threedimensionality and I am quite happy that you recognized this. It needed several shots to get the clue and here only f-stop 4 worked although I wanted to go below this. This is what means exploring this lens on the small MFT sensor. But more and more I get familiar with this combo.

Hank,

yes, with this combo one can realize a lot of things and I with it I can explore wht with my manual Elmarit lenses is not as easy handheld. With this fast lens there is a dffferent approach and one has to work in accordance with the small sensor. And here the lens will be giving pleasing results. It need time t oget familiar with all its potential. Thanks for your feedback.