LEICA T THREAD

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Chris,

I purchased Leicatime for that very reason...I was afraid that my coat zipper or buttons were a hazard to the LCD screen. I have used glass and plastic protectors on other camera screens in the past .. Giottos was the best imo but do not know if they make one that fits the Leica T. I do enjoy the Leicatime case very much and it solved that problem.

Meanwhile, I always get B&W filters .. They seem to be consistently superb. Basically there are 3 types of circular polarizers available. Single coated, Multi coated (MRC) and Kaesamann. Kaesamann (in theory) is made with tighter seals and a more effective foil. I am not sure what is available these days.. But I have the 60mm KSM multi coated nano version which is extremely well made and optically excellent. The price goes up with each variation, in the past I have used the single coated ones and they worked just as well as far as I could see..however, I do not see them available in the 60mm size.

Keep on shooting,

Rick

Edited by RickP

Bags, halfcases for the T camera

Recently I bought the T with a 35 Summilux. Plan to complete with a tele and a macro. I am looking for a shoulder bag for this set up and for a protecting halfcase. Angelo Pelle's case cannot fit the T strapholders, contacted Luigi's but they don't answer. I am not very fond of the Leica halfcases because of their colours. Anyone a suggestion? Thanks!

Chris

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Leica time (Luigi Crezcenzi) does answer, but as a family concern they may be closed for the holidays. I have a Luigi case for my M9P and an Arte de Mano for my Leica T (L) that I bought in like new condition for a very attractive price. Please note that the new body protector by Leica for the Leica TL has access to the battery without removing the case which is a big advantage. If you want to try Luigi's, contact his daughter who handles all the orders at ginevra@leicatime.com

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Sorry,I

included the wrong image. This is a small bag I bought for my TL outfit and it holds two lenses, EVF finder, charger, filters and the body with a lens attached. It can be obtained from www.1901fotografi.co.uk.  It is much more compact than my Billingham Hadley but a much tighter fil.They ship to USA. As for my Arte de Mano case which is excellent quality and finish, here is that image.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Sorry,I

included the wrong image. This is a small bag I bought for my TL outfit and it holds two lenses, EVF finder, charger, filters and the body with a lens attached. It can be obtained from www.1901fotografi.co.uk.  It is much more compact than my Billingham Hadley but a much tighter fil.They ship to USA. As for my Arte de Mano case which is excellent quality and finish, here is that image.

This is a case not a bag. Which bag are you describing? Because I am looking for one. Thanks