If this is the worst

Advertisement (gone after registration)

criticism to be aimed at the T: lack of disclosure about in- camera distortion correction, detachable EVF, secrecy about lens manufacture and permanent-on LCD, I’m one happy camper to have ordered one….

Edited by jaapv
  • Like 16

I was able to fondle the T at the Munich Leica Store last week and was impressed with its design, the minimalist interface and feel in the hand. When I went home my OMD-EM5 looked at me forlornly like the wart-covered ugly duckling that it is.

The only thing I would add to your list is IBIS but since this isn't a problem for me with the M I don't see why it should be with the T.

I suspect there is a T somewhere in my not too distant future.

Martin

Edited by mreddington
Remove dead link
  • Like 2

Criticism to be aimed at the T: lack of disclosure about in- camera distortion correction, detachable EVF, secrecy about lens manufacture and permanent on LCD, I'm one happy camper to have ordered one....

Sold my Fuji X T1 and ordered the Leica T. A step backwards in specs but loved the design and the new user interface. Trust that Leica will beat the Fuji lenses, tough job.

• Like 1

Have to say, the thought of a T is growing on me, which is not what I would have expected. I don't think that's it's any secret that I was highly unimpressed with the image quality from the M240, but the images that I've taken a look at from the T seems very good. I just wish there was a longer T prime. Nocti-T please????

Sandy

Have to say, the thought of a T is growing on me, which is not what I would have expected. I don't think that's it's any secret that I was highly unimpressed with the image quality from the M240, but the images that I've taken a look at from the T seems very good. I just wish there was a longer T prime. Nocti-T please????

Sandy

Your not impressed with images taken with M240, but T images impress you?

Sounds like you want to justify the T

• Like 2

Sandy

Sandy

Did you actually purchase the M?

Have to say' date=' the thought of a T is growing on me, which is not what I would have expected. I don't think that's it's any secret that I was highly unimpressed with the image quality from the M240, but the images that I've taken a look at from the T seems very good. I just wish there was a longer T prime. Nocti-T please???? Sandy[/quote']

Wow. The M240 has one of the best sensors on the market and arguably the finest lenses on the market to mate it with.

• Like 2