Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

wedding shoot

Advertisement (gone after registration)

this was just a snappy and I could focus my manual lens in the last moment.

I was busy in our botanical garden when I saw the "crew" coming" being in a hurry because of rain.

Olympus EM 5 with Elmarit R 60 mm macro

The colors of the flowers and a pink wedding dress work good together. Under the circumstance I would say you handled the situation quite well. By the way, the pink dress am I to suppose she was married before or is it excepted to ware other then the traditional white.

Best regards

hank

gorgeous shot with lovely composition and beautiful colors. Also a very interesting couple the likes of which you don't see all that often

Iduna,

A very charming photograph with a perfect background, lovely colors and incredible sharpness.

Paul

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Stuart,

many thanks being a visitor to this party...

Hank,

thanks a lot for your nice feedback and questions. The tradition of wearing white at the wedding is not as old as many people believe (I think one can say about 130 years). People are free to choose any color they like and do so very often. In this sample the creamy color was a highlight among all those flowers.

Adam,

many thanks for your response. I think you are right about this couple. They did not come with the ordinary flashy entourage and the photography was not walking to and fro with redundant commands.

Paul,

thanks you for your nice comment and mentioning the sharpness. It is even much better in the original. The lens was the Elmarit R 60 mm macro. It is incredible adn I often use it for landscape shots. I just discovered it for my Olympus OMD EM5 and I am quite pleased that it works here so well exploiting the cropfactor x2.

Brent,

oh what a nice compliment. Very often they use big flashlights mounted directly on the shoe without being bounced but directly into the face. Sometimes I also would like to know how these results look like. This was only a snappy just in time before they rushed off to escape the rain.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this