jaapv

Leica T/TL/TL2 - the Image thread

Pono,

Beautiful colors. 

You are not short of being “artistic” neither, my friend. ;)

Edited by Louis

8 minutes ago, Louis said:

Pono,

Beautiful colors. 

You are not short of being “artistic” neither, my friend. ;)

thank you Louis, I’m also enjoying the serendipity experience of these little cameras...happy shooting 😀

11 hours ago, Louis said:

Remembering Florence and the wonderful time I had in this unique city. (shot from the roof of the cathedral) 

Leica T (701) + 18-56

That is a wonderful photo.  Lovely roofscape!

Revisiting my Florence folder. I believe T did a decent job in low lighted indoors!

A ceiling in Pitti Palace.

T (701) + 18-56

A room in Pitti Palace.

Edited by Louis

TL2 with 35 1.4 TL  1/100 sec @ f8. Just a comment, I have had to receive therapy in hospital in and out for the last month. I withdrew the battery, and this appears to have caused the settings to reset from jpg/DNG to simply jpg alone , so I lost the processing capability I would have liked from DNG files. My Leica T did this as well. Its extremely annoying and wasteful !

21 hours ago, grahamhoey said:

Great pictures Rick. Whoever photoshopped the Anessa poster did an interesting job. 

Indeed! See the original (I guess it was) lower down the page.

Edited by LocalHero1953

Not sure what you guys are talking about - no photoshopping going on.  The Anessa sign is an actual sign in the street???

13 minutes ago, RickP said:

Not sure what you guys are talking about - no photoshopping going on.  The Anessa sign is an actual sign in the street???

No photoshopping by you. But compare the girl in the ad with what she's wearing in the link I gave - which looks a lot more real!

Edited by LocalHero1953

another street scene with the T(701) with the M Summaron 28/5.6. I think I need a EVF, as zone focus and the use of the lcd in bright sunshine is a challenge..

12 minutes ago, Pono said:

another street scene with the T(701) with the M Summaron 28/5.6. I think I need a EVF, as zone focus and the use of the lcd in bright sunshine is a challenge..

I didn’t know you were shooting without Visoflex. You absolutely need one. It is impossible to get decent shots without it. You will see how your photography would change with a better viewing through an EVF. More specially if you use MF lenses that are reall fun and enjoyment with T.