jaapv

Leica T/TL/TL2 - the Image thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

27 minutes ago, Louis said:

Beautiful colors, indeed. Also, the bokeh looks very nice.

BTW, your grand children are becoming great models. They have been posing for grandpa since their birth and they learned how to seduce a camera. :)

Louis, thanks.  There are still  those moments . . . like sticking out the tongue!  Rob

Leica TL 35 1.4  w SL 601.

'You always remember your first . . ."  

In this case it's your first digital camera!  A "Like-A" !  (As in "Grandpa, I would  "like-A" camera for my birthday!") 

6 hours ago, ropo54 said:

My grandson's 5th birthday party.

I used the TL 35 on my SL because it is a much lighter weight.  (This lens is just stunning!)  I also used the CL w 18/56 and those photos were likewise quite nice. Will post some later on the CL site.

Nice shot :-)

My second time out with the T + TL18. Converted to B&W with the mobile LR on ipad. No lens shade means flare in the bright beachside florida sun, sometimes it adds to the image, sometimes it just blows it out..

another florida beach shot with my new to me Leica T..TL18 lens used. I am looking forward to more street use. I have already embraced the CL and use that with M lenses, but the T is pretty much bare bones, no external finder, no adaptor for other system lenses...just a spare battery and a change in strap, But so far it works for me..

Very nice. I love the way you used the light and your composition.

Did you try to remove the ring on the left and the white spot on the right to see if it could improve this lovely shot any farther?

Edited by Louis

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Did you try to remove the ring on the left and the white spot on the right to see if it could improve this lovely shot any farther?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

yes, thanks Louis I did, and did consider the ring a distraction but decided to leave the composition as shot..But I may heed your imput should I do anything else with it...Your work with the T was one of the inspirations of me going down the T road.. Thanks again for your post

9 minutes ago, Pono said:

yes, thanks Louis I did, and did consider the ring a distraction but decided to leave the composition as shot..But I may heed your imput should I do anything else with it...Your work with the T was one of the inspirations of me going down the T road.. Thanks again for your post

Thanks very much for your kind words.

I really do like this shot very much and I believe you did a great job with the composition and the light. This is the type of picture you could print and frame. I only think without those "distractions", It would be even more powerful. Here it is with a little cleaning. :)

34 minutes ago, Louis said:

Thanks very much for your kind words.

I really do like this shot very much and I believe you did a great job with the composition and the light. This is the type of picture you could print and frame. I only think without those "distractions", It would be even more powerful. Here it is with a little cleaning. :)

yes, indeed...thank you for your imput. 👍

Here’s a quick snapshot portrait with the T and 28/5.6 Summaron. I really like this lens on my M and the CL . The silver T with the little 28 plus a 2.8cm leica VF attracted their attention so I grabbed one shot...