jaapv

Leica T/TL/TL2 - the Image thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

More Fall , St Mary's Lake , British Columbia

More Fall images

The last of the St.Mary's lake fall images, really,

Muriwai.

What interests me is the image quality. With "only" 16MP, the detail and image quality is superb. But, the complaints about the AF speed and electronics (EVF switch) are probably justified. I like the UI (but then I'm an iPhone user), and I don't machine gun pictures, but it needs care, particularly for fast moving objects.

Muriwai.

What interests me is the image quality. With "only" 16MP, the detail and image quality is superb. But, the complaints about the AF speed and electronics (EVF switch) are probably justified. I like the UI (but then I'm an iPhone user), and I don't machine gun pictures, but it needs care, particularly for fast moving objects.

Hmmmmmm, thanks again.

Can't hurt to go see, look through one, touch, try it.

The "issues" sound similar to my beloved X1.

Gary

Muriwai.

Well, a wasted trip, while I did see two brand new (demo) "T's", neither had a charged battery, so the UI still remains a mystery to me. I came away dejected, feeling that the NZ agents would have at least had something I could have looked at, looked through, and fired a couple of shots off with. I'd forewarned them of my visit as well, to no avail. They were apologetic, but I still came away despondent.

Not sure what to do now, which way to jump. It's my second try at seeing what the T is all about, and still yet to see what one actually looks like powered up. I did manage to touch an X Vario, but it was the T I went to see.

Grumbly I am.

Gary

Thank you John. I'm there infrequently, usually parked at Mechanics Bay for anything from an hour to five or six hours. I usually walk into the CBD if I am there for a while. Normally more often over the summer months.

Your offer is most gracious. I don't really need to shoot anything/everything, but the ability to look at what the menus are like etc, and maybe see how it shoot would be invaluable.

Regards

Gary

Some shots with the 23mm from today. Thanks for looking, D

And here are some shots using the 50 cron. I think it works quite well.

Leica T + 23mm

Leica T + 23mm