jaapv

Leica T/TL/TL2 - the Image thread

Amazing - at the Singapore F1 race weekend, even in the paddock where millionaires stroll past you by the dozen and a double world champion can be standing right next to you, the Leica T is eye catching enough to be worth ignoring Fernando Alonso!

Woah! Is that a Leica T? by Aural Asia, on Flickr

Yvan de Meeus -

Welcome to the Forum. Based on your first post - an unusual and fine "selfie" I look forward to seeing many more of your images. However, in the future I most strongly urge you to wait until you get to your computer to post images -- By posting them via tapatalk you post a link to your photo. Please be aware that many of us will not take the trouble to click through a link to an image, so many of us will not have the benefit of seeing images posted as links rather than images posted directly here.

Yvan de Meeus -

Welcome to the Forum. Based on your first post - an unusual and fine "selfie" I look forward to seeing many more of your images. However, in the future I most strongly urge you to wait until you get to your computer to post images -- By posting them via tapatalk you post a link to your photo. Please be aware that many of us will not take the trouble to click through a link to an image, so many of us will not have the benefit of seeing images posted as links rather than images posted directly here.

Ok Mod, thanks for your advice !

I wasn't aware of that .... and dissapointed to see my post. I though tapatalk app was able to upload the image directely in the forum as it do in some other fora. I swear I will take this in account in future

Let's go back to my dark selfie below, accurately uploaded !!!

Have a nice day !

Edited by Le Comte Y
forgot to upload image !

Curious - in Tapatalk it showed up as a full image the first time and only a link this time. Does Tapatalk reverse the issue with images posted directly to the forum?

Some photos from my Sicily trip in September this year.

Jar -

I'm glad to see that after being here nearly six years you're beginning to post. In the future I most strongly urge you to, at the very least, place one or two images directly on the Forum along with your links to other images to lure us into clicking through. Many of us will not click through without incentive to do so - Especially with so many links. Additionally, two of the links didn't work for me.

Not wanting to test people's patience, here is an image with the 50 Summilux ASPH & M converter for comparison.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot get the zoom to focus as crisply or as accurately as I can with manual M lenses.

Cheers

John

PS - these candle holders are all pretty uniformly white on the outside and varying colours on the inside - when lit, it looks like the reverse - oddly fascinating.

Edited by IkarusJohn

Fall around St. Mary's lake, British Columbia