jaapv

Leica T/TL/TL2 - the Image thread

Very nice. I like the slight off-focus away from the face. What lens and aperture did you use?

Very nice. I like the slight off-focus away from the face. What lens and aperture did you use?

vikasmg:

Summicron 23mm

1/250 sec.

f/2.5

ISO 100

Getting in the mood for July 4: I took Leica Mayfair's loan camera for a tourist spin around the sights of Washington DC. More on Macfilos here.

Edited by Mixalis

...and 4 more - taken just after GER 1 - USA NIL;)

#1,2 with Summarit 2,5/75 and #3,4 with 2/35 cron.

regards, Holger

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

Just remember,it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings!

Beautiful images! Are you enjoying that 75mm Summarit?

Beautiful images! Are you enjoying that 75mm Summarit?

Thanks - certainly, I do. Have liked it and will continue doing so with the M9, and in combination with the T it offers the possibility of selective focus and nice bokeh, something that does not work with the 18-56 zoom.

After only a couple of first shots my initial summary is that the M-lenses work well with the T, they feel "appropriate". Manual focus is not really a challenge, and using the magnifier with the left dial became intuitive after the 10th shot. Electronic support such as focus peaking would be helpful for the next firmware update, especially when working wide-open.

regards

Holger

Finally got a replaced T on thursday .... all these are from Bolsover Castle yesterday .....very low over cast cloud that made the outside shots look like studio work...... thanks to Mo and Jess for being very patient subjects for a group of ham-fisted old farts with cameras ....

Thanks for looking .....

Steve

Nice set!

thanks ..... there's a pile more I have to sort through ..... most with the M+50/apo ...... the T produces excellent outdoor files that need little PP .... the M+50 Apo indoors is in a different league though .....but they make a nice complementary pair of cameras (as does the XV) .... one for quick AF shots .... and the other for more considered and precise images .....

this T has a much more responsive touchscreen and none of the 'dial gremlins' that afflicted the previous one....

Those are great portrait shots! Makes me envious of skill plus models.