BB W

7. indie

indie

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob7P
      Hi,
      Maybe the future of the CL and TL2 will be the same sensor of the Sony alpha 7C: compact camera, full frame and 24 MP? 
      There are also rumors of an SL2-S with this specs so it can be the end of the CL and TL lineup?
      Currently I have a T and I'm worried if upgrade to a TL2 for Black Friday or wait.. I will be happy to uprade for the extra megapixels of the TL2 but there are some cons for the fact that with the same sensor the pixels are smaller?
      Happy if anyone can help with my decision 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By dnease
      I recently purchased a Q2 and subsequently decided to sell my T, T2 and lenses. The equipment is without any scratches or blemishes and works flawlessly.
      I got a quote from Adorama and based on that reasonable offer decided to send them my gear. Now they are reducing their offer by a third after having the equipment in their possession.
      I'm waiting to hear back from someone at Adorama after complaining.
      I'm feeling stuck.
      Any recommendations?
    • By nicci78
      After lots of discussion about future of APS-C. How many of you think that the real reason for CL/TL being held back is the lack of native lenses ? 

A little history :
      - 2014 : T was released with two lenses : 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 & 23mm f/2.0
      - 2015 : Then two more with 11-23mm f/3.5-4.5 & 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5
      - 2016 : Leica release the only two made in Germany TL lenses : 35mm f/1.4 & macro 60mm f/2.8
      - 2017 : CL was released with 18mm f/2.8 pancake lens  
      Leica were on a good track, 1 or 2 TL lenses per year. But after 2017 ? Nothing happened at all ! 
      We should have 10 to 14 lenses by now. Not 7. 

Only 1 fast lens. Only a trinity of slow zoom lenses. Only 2 compact prime lenses.
      None of them have OIS. None of the bodies have IBIS. 
      No portrait lens, aka equivalent to fast 85/90mm or 70-200mm f/2.8. 
      No fast wide angle. ex : equivalent to fast 18/21mm. 
      These lens cannot be replaced with any adapted M and R lenses. 

So what’s the problem here ? Leica may think that APS-C line do not sell well enough. So they stop releasing new lenses  ? It is a kind a vicious cercle. But  no new lens = death of the system. 
      Just like they left the S line died by releasing only bare minimum body upgrade and no new lenses for half a decade. 

So what do you think about this situation ? 
    • By kodachrome
      Do L-Mount lens from Sigma or Panasonic work with the original T (typ 701) ?

I use the camera as a backup to my CL with the variety of TL lenses or adapted lenses. I might be looking into a Panasonic for high res-images. The Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 is a favored lens I'm looking at, but there are others I might look at.
    • By wingedb11
      Don‘t know how others fell. But just saw that there is a new Firmware for the CL but nothing for the TL2 and this since a while. Communications turn primarily around CL. Is the T-series dead?