Who Already Has one?

Got mine on Friday 25/4 in Manchester, England.

Firmware 1.0 on the camera, fresh out of the box. I got the 23mm Summicron and the Visoflex too.

I am still smiling widely :D

• Like 4

Got mine on Friday 25/4 in Manchester, England.

Firmware 1.0 on the camera, fresh out of the box. I got the 23mm Summicron and the Visoflex too.

I am still smiling widely :D

Wow that's great care to share where from and if they had any more.

The acid test will be the availability of the M to T adapter. It took Leica 15 months from announcement to get the R to M adapter out and since I have decided to buy just the body for now, it will be a paper-weight until the lens adapter arrives.

It would be good to think Leica have turned over a new leaf but, of course, the M to T adapter has some electronics in it which could yet delay it.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The acid test will be the availability of the M to T adapter. It took Leica 15 months from announcement to get the R to M adapter out and since I have decided to buy just the body for now, it will be a paper-weight until the lens adapter arrives.

It would be good to think Leica have turned over a new leaf but, of course, the M to T adapter has some electronics in it which could yet delay it.

I agree. I asked the same question in this thread I started. Some seem to think it is available now.

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/leica-t/329517-m-adapter-t.html

Regards

• Like 1

You could be right, however, it seems every dealer I know already has had the adapter for demo which was not the case with the R-M adapter until 15 months had passed.

When, weeks ago, people surmised we would have to wait a couple of months for the camera to ship, I claimed that the T would be available around the time of the announcement. I guess nobody believed me …

• Like 5

It's not surprising; there was a good supply of XV cameras at the launch date so why not for the 'T' as well. M240 camera production is flowing too. Is the Wetzlar factory operational?

I'd like to know which other 'T' prime lenses are due to be launched. I guess a macro is inevitable and if so it will be very expensive.

dunk

When, weeks ago, people surmised we would have to wait a couple of months for the camera to ship, I claimed that the T would be available around the time of the announcement. I guess nobody believed me …

HI Michael

It's not supposed to ship until the 25th May (look at the press releases) - and shouldn't have - some lucky people have theirs early, I don't think it was intentional - of course, you can check it out.

All the best