Who Already Has one?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Not sure exactly how to answer your question but using the following measurements may help.

Setting the camera in aperture priority mode and reading the data in the rear viewing screen the following data can be seen at the various settings marked on the lens.

Setting the zoom lens at 18 mm - roughly 28 mm - equivalent the largest aperture is F 3.5

Setting the zoom lens at 24 mm - roughly 35 mm - equivalent the largest aperture is F4

Setting the zoom lens at 35 mm - roughly 52.5 mm equivalent - the largest aperture is F5

Setting the zoom lens at 56 mm - roughly 84 mm equivalent - the largest aperture is F5.6

David

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you again!

• Like 1

Hi Robert

I don't think there will be anymore until the ship date of 25th May (of course, I could be wrong). A few lucky people managed to get in a month early.

You are correct......

.....it appears that the early release was a bit of a cock-up ........ Mayfair had 4, Burlington 2, Selfridges a couple etc. ....... and it appears they were never really intended to be sold as all still have unfinalised beta firmware ...... and some stern wrist-slapping emails have been sent from HQ.

Apparently there were queues at Mayfair during the week of folk wanting to play with one .... and they have a substantial waiting list already..... although it is a lot shorter at Burlington (just into double figures).

Doesn't look like Leica will have any difficulty shifting these ..... it certainly isn't a camera you want to hand back and leave the shop without ...... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Strap comes with the body :) It's a complete package (especially with the 16GB internal!) The strap is a thick rubber, too - very hardy, would take a very very good beating. I can see this camera being used in a war zone.

being used in a war zone. it is what i wanted to hear :D

however, I have a specific question: does gloves work on touchscreen?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Embargoed here until tomorrow (8 May).

I got the last silver one (will be delivered tomorrow, along with the zoom, adapter and EVF, which are all in stock). Black not available for a further 2 months, and all sold out here. Was offered a black one in 3 months.

Looks like it's selling ...

• Like 3