Which color would you choose for your T?

Silver because I'm getting it for my wife.

There's a logic there somewhere but I have not figured it out yet...

Speaking of colours, it looks like the batteries will come in two colours as well. What you see on the baseplate is the bottom of the battery and it is colour coded to the camera...

The very fact that would-be purchasers are already concerned about the camera body's coulor indicates the binary question: "Are these people potential customers or trolling wanna-bes"

I think the later,

Silver ..... to match the M9p, MM, M and X-Vario........

..... although the T is unfortunately rather distinctive and I suspect Mrs Thighslapper will spot I have squandered more of her money .....:o

even if swapped out with the M9p going it will stick out like a sore thumb .... despite being disguised with the inevitable Luigi/Arte di Mano case ....:rolleyes:

Edited by thighslapper

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Just a thought, perhaps the best of both worlds could be had. The EVF is black, the lenses also and the rear of the camera is mostly screen with a black surround, so put a black T Snap on a silver body and you (almost) have a black camera......take the snap off and you're back to silver.

Apologies for quoting myself. I tried this out on a demo today and, for me, it works. To the extent that I've changed my order from black to silver.

The technician spent 45 minutes polishing the aluminium and you want it coated in a different color. NO! It has to be the naked aluminium.

Now I am beginning to wonder how long it takes to polish the battery cover to match.

• Like 1