Which color would you choose for your T?

As Wesley Snipes said in one of his movies, "Always bet on black!"

Since this new camera is called the T series, the first limited edition version should be engraved with the visage of

The ad campaign for this camera? "I pity the fool that don't buy the T camera!" :D

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 2

It seems that there are no separate versions for yellow or orange T's.

There are very thin colored cases that fit around the Aluminium body.......

John

That would explain why I couldn't find the option on Leica's site... Maybe in time there will be special edition colours. It's inevitable, isn't it?

Either black, or silver with the black T-Snap cover. The latter option would give the option for mixing it up a bit!

I'm sure that there will be third party half cases and front snap covers before too long. Gariz and Luigi are probably already drooling at the prospect of making half cases.

I have added to my order for a silver one the yellow cover and the strap, in case my wife wants to use it :-))

The black one is most likely simply painted, and scratches will not make it better, Therefore I had not one minute to think about it, it is silver!

John

Edited by satijntje

Just a thought, perhaps the best of both worlds could be had. The EVF is black, the lenses also and the rear of the camera is mostly screen with a black surround, so put a black T Snap on a silver body and you (almost) have a black camera......take the snap off and you're back to silver.