Advertisement (gone after registration)

nature is changing every day and only weekends are free for new discoveries. This time our trip lead us to explore our neighbourhood landscape.

Canon 5D MKII with Elmarit R 28 mm, polarizer, ND graded filter. I found this combination is ideal and provides more contrast and helps controlling the bright sky and easier exposure on the landscape.

Allan,

thank you very much for your nice comment. You are right about the harsh light in spring. There is abundant light in the air but not all of this light is helpful but harmful. Therefor I use filters which are meant to control exposure and pp.

Louis,

thank you so much for your support with a nice comment.

Paul,

good, that you are inspired hearing the sound of classical music. This is interesting because my leisure time is divided classical music and photography. If you practice music you are constantly under its influence. This is a continuous process. In this sense your response is remarkable. Thanks.

Ingid,

many thanks, I am deligthed that you like the pictures, specially no3.

Stuart,

thank you for your time and dedication

Sam,

your response is interesting. The "freshness" was there in the air. If you can smell it, I am happy that my picures are working. Thanks a lot.

Everybody, clicking the button is appreciated very much, thank you all

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FromMyLens
      Can I please get some advice / guidance on an issue.  I recently bought an m4p 1 week ago.
      The first roll was a brand bought caninister and loaded using the quick loading technique (guide end into tulip, put bottom plate on and good to go).
      The second roll was a home bulk load affair.  I think I didnt have a clean cut on the end of the roll, so when I loaded into the tulip, it has 'snagged' on the spring in the centre.
      I had to take the roll out as after taking 2 shots I noticed that the film wasnt feeding correctly.
      The problem was that as i pulled the film out of the m4p, is stretched the spring.  So now that I am trying to load film, the spring doesnt allow the film to sit in the tulip and load onto the sprockets. (see bottom left hand corner of photo 1.
      Photo 2 shows that if a lend the end of the film to sit outisde of the tulip, the film loads, so no faults with the sporkets or loading mechanism
      Photos 3 shows a work around where i cut away half the width of the end of the roll, so it feeds into the tulip above the spring, whilst this does work, its not a long term solution.
      Does anyone have any ideas how to re-set the spring??  looking down inside the centre coloumn of the tulip, I can see a screw, but Im loathed to start exploring a fix.
      I have googled Leica M4p repair manual, but havent found anything.
      Any advice would be kindly received.
    • By PRABHA
      A common scene on a village side of india
    • By piran
      Did you need the yellow filter for the clouds? Could similar or same be achieved post? Having specified a Q2M I wonder whether I should be looking out to fit yellow or orange glass in front of all that nice Q2M design?
    • By gwpics
      Today I took a trip out to continue my efforts to "recentre" my work away from street photography. At the moment it is difficult because I am having fairly severe problems walking, but this is one of the resulting images:
      "Walking in fields of gold" - Leica M240 + 24mm Elmarit-M f2.8 ASPH.
      Gerry  
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By hutchinson14
      River Doon at Dalrymple in springtime, East Ayrshire Scotland. Leica M10 Summicron 50mm f2

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!