Leica T predictions...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Currently I carry M9 and NEX6 with Leica MF lenses. For auto focus I have sony 16-50 zoom which is compact but the performance is so-so. Even with Leica lenses, NEX6 raw files require too much work to get the pleasing look I want.

Is Leica targeting me with the T model? :)

• Like 2

How will this Baby Frankenfinder fit in the fashionable Holy Holster?

I wonder how it can switch between the EVF and LCD. I don't see any proximity sensor on the EVF or a mechanical switch. Perhaps that little circle just below the and to the right of the EVF does this.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I would like to see this new EVF on my M240...

Maybe the new firmware allows this...

I had hoped so too. But, based on the pictures it does not appear that the new EVF is even physically compatible with the M. Note that the small EVF socket on the back of the M, below the hot shoe, is missing in the pictures of the T. And the flange on the back of the new EVF does not stick down far enough to each the M's socket.

Also, the picture of the new EVF says "designed exclusively for the T-System." :(

• Like 1

I had hoped so too. But, based on the pictures it does not appear that the new EVF is even physically compatible with the M. Note that the small EVF socket on the back of the M, below the hot shoe, is missing in the pictures of the T. And the flange on the back of the new EVF does not stick down far enough to each the M's socket.

Also, the picture of the new EVF says "designed exclusively for the T-System." :(

So they have the Olympus one for the M and X cameras, the two Panasonic ones for the Dlux 5 and 6, and now this one. Maybe Sony makes this one. Any others? And all from one camera manufacturer. ;)