Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

green April evening

Advertisement (gone after registration)

these last days we were what april usually is: a mix of rain, gusts, and sunshine - all in all a bit cool also. When in the evening it became a bit more calm I sneaked out into our adjacent park landscape.

Canon 5D MKII with Elmarit R 28 mm, polrisation filter and graded ND filter.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Iduna,

Both are beautiful and both capture the mood of the season so well, but the first one is the standout, it makes me want to walk along that path.

Stuart,

thanks for being a faithful viewer.

Paul,

thanks. This season is so photogenic and sometimes demanding in terms of exposure. and you have to be quick becuase lighting is changing extremely from this to the other moment.

Michael, Berth,

I am glad you like these shots. Thanks a lot for looking and your support.

Hank,

yes, since I use these filters the problems with exposure are less intriguing. The result in contrast and color is much better and makes pp easier. Thank you for your time.

Dee,

if the pictures make you want walk along theses pathways I am happy to know that the intention to draw someone into the picture did function. Thanks a lot for your nice comment.

+1 for the first one , the graphics of the pathways and the sunrays through the clouds make it for me.

Stefan,

great to have your nice feedback, thanks.

Ali,

many thanks for having a look and your nice comment.

What a peaceful place to walk and to cleanse our mind! Both are beautiful, Iduna. I wish I could find such places where I am living!

Louis,

oh, yes you are right about the soothing effect of an evening walk. And our region is beautiful on the second glance, nothing spectacular. That is what we here have to work about: find the essence of this landscape. Many thanks for your encouraging comment. I'll keep going searching for tranquil moments.

Hello Iduna.

These fine images makes you eager to go out for a relaxing walk and soke up all those different greens,created in these photos. Just wonderful. Greetings: John Basso.

John,

many thanks. I am glad you like this series and enjoyed the walk.

So nice. Beautiful greenness and sky tonalities. Atmospheric.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk