Sign in to follow this  
stunsworth

Thank you

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Tell you what i just won't post anything at all, does that do anything good for the forum. Look at the numbers there are many more M8 threads than anything. Frankly it does suck and it is bullshit because it does not work until everything M8 is in this sub forum which it is not even close to being done, posting on two different parts of the forum is stupid.

Bradley if you have a personal issue with me bring it on. By your response it seems you do and I am entitled to my opinion and if you don't like it , to BAD

nothing personal-just don't like the tone and the air of "ownership" you have taken with this forum. to say it "sucks" and is "bullshit" is unacceptable at the least and babyish and sophmoric on its face. think about it-you are cursing and carrying on about a website. this is a photography forum, probably the best one on the internet. andreas has done a fantastic job and he does it with ALL members in mind, not just one.

Too bad to see what people post in the M8 forum isn't about M8 anymore.

In my very humble opinion, the forum split has forgotten about one obviously very important thing ... since the VAST MAJORITY of the old digital forum posts are M8/DMR related, why not just leave it as it was and if there're folks shooting with the Digilux, D-Lux, C-lux etc complaining about not being "seen' or "heard", set up a NEW forum for them instead?

Guest guy_mancuso

Thank You Simon and exactly what i am saying why move 1000's of post to make 10 percent of the forum happy. Sorry i completely disagree on what has been done, everyone else can moan and groan why can't i have my moment on one topic. Please don't throw the Andreas and other moderator thing at me i have the utmost respect for them and they know that publicily and privately. But i disagree and that won't change

Guest stnami

I am in agreement with Bradley here and other than that the decision is not yours Guy, sure you will rant and rave to have your way, probably enlist a army of supporters.

If the whole caper is that distressing set up your own forum site, plenty of individuals have done that quite successfully.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am in agreement with Bradley here and other than that the decision is not yours Guy, sure you will rant and rave to have your way, probably enlist a army of supporters.

If the whole caper is that distressing set up your own forum site, plenty of individuals have done that quite successfully.

Everyone has their opinion. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion including you, including Guy. No reason to get personal and invite people to leave. I really don't understand why this should be such a sensitive topic that gets people so bent out of shape.

The photo forum is organized in sub-forums, why not do the same here so posts on topics other then M8 don't get buried. Right now it seems there are 2 M8 forums and the goal of making space for other cameras has still not been accomplished. That's my opinion.

Guest stnami

Agreed, Hank I stated an alternative, people leave and return for all sorts of reasons......... and my comment is no different to his "this is bullshit" statements

All this change needs to work is for anyone who wants to post M8 related stuff to use a little common sense, IMHO.

I was going to suggest maybe people get their wives to review their posts before hitting "submit reply" but I thought it might prove a bit inflamitory:rolleyes:.

until the threads get moved, this is a comedy. right now, on the first page of the digital form, at least 16 or 17 of the 20 some posts are M8 related. yet somehow a huge lump of "moved" antiquiteis get place here???

Guest guy_mancuso
Agreed, Hank I stated an alternative, people leave and return for all sorts of reasons......... and my comment is no different to his "this is bullshit" statements

Who left and who returned just another not worth reading comment as normal from you. Surprise us and actually say something worth reading.

Did not realize i could not disagree with something and not be held up to the light and be inspected. i will have to remember this one

I agree, this is a comedy ... so why don't we just leave the thread and go back to the "Digital Forum"?

Guest stnami
just another not worth reading comment as normal from you
....... If I remember right last time you told me to talk to the sun............. now we all know that the sun listens but that's:cool:

The "this is bullshit" statement wasn't appropriate but it was an angry response to an uncalled for, really ugly personal attack. People should stick to stating their case for whatever viewpoint they have and leave the personal attacks to other forums where it seems to be very popular passtime.

Guest stnami

No it wasn't

Frankly it does suck and it is bullshit because it does not work until everything M8 is in this sub forum which it is not even close to being done, posting on two different parts of the forum is stupid.

....... now if we were to ask the sun.................

Guest guy_mancuso

Yes it was and its your just trolling like you seem to always do. Sorry call it as i see it. I'm out of this one , have more important things to do. My orginal comments were just that directed at no one as they never are. But you and Bradley made something personal about it. Not me

Guest stnami

No Guy you call it how you want to see it, for your own desired result to suit your needs. You have bullied and attacked many a person on LUF,, but so be it......................I am happy to retire from this shadow boxing

Mr ROTFLMAO........... you just say nasty things to me because you hate me:D:D

Guest guy_mancuso

ROTFLMAO , I'm sure they have bruises on there head from my bully club too. Take your meds. your tripping again.

Well, I am not tripping and I am one of the original Forum members pre-dating even the old forum. I am one the individuals who supported this change and frankly, it was necessary. Thank you Andreas for a job well done.

Regards,