Sign in to follow this  
jip

Grip and Multifunctional Grip - Chrome version?!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Why no silver version of the Grips... Neither the normal or multifunctional grip come in silver chrome like my M is.

I would also be willing to buy a silver one if it would be available.

On the other hand, I may change to a black version of the camera later - I find that I like the black one getting some signs of use quickly and the brassing :-)

Is there a grip for the M240 other than the $895 USD grip with GPS capability?? I can't find a Leica grip for sale anywhere other than the GPS "smart" grip.

What is the Leica part # for the non-GPS grip in black?

Edited by Carlos Danger

Is there a grip for the M240 other than the $895 USD grip with GPS capability?? I can't find a Leica grip for sale anywhere other than the GPS "smart" grip.

What is the Leica part # for the non-GPS grip in black?

Here's the link to the Leica website for the regular handgrip: Leica Camera AG - Photography - HANDGRIP M

Advertisement (gone after registration)

imperfiction,

Thanks, I had not been able to find that grip.

Hmmm, so if a person wants a grip for the M240 other than the GPS "smart" grip, their choices are this oe for $300 USD

Leica Handgrip M 14496 B&H Photo Video - or a Luigi half case with a leather covered grip for $350 USD.

JMHO, but it seems like the Luigi half case with the built in grip may be a better deal (I know, I know - "horses for courses")...

Edited by Carlos Danger

imperfiction,

Hmmm, so if a person wants a grip for the M240 other than the GPS "smart" grip, their choices are this oe for $300 USD

Leica Handgrip M 14496 B&H Photo Video - or a Luigi half case with a leather covered grip for $350 USD.

JMHO, but it seems like the Luigi half case with the built in grip may be a better deal (I know, I know - "horses for courses")...

There are several other cases with grips and other grip choices as well.

imperfiction,

RRS also makes a grip/base plate/L bracket setup for the M240 for $250. Well made, but if you never use a tripod could be less than ideal for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this