lynx in waiting position

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

this one was shot one early morning. My R Telyt 250 was mounted on my Olympus EM 5. Since I wanted to have the fullsize animal I had to stitch 2 pictures. The animal did not move for a long time, so I could do several shots.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 8

Dee,

thanks for your nice response. I think clever are the animals which are able to constantly avoid being shot from an ideal angle. Here it would have been very nice of that guy to look at me and let me have a brillinat eyeshine. But, perhaps next time . . .

• Like 1

Paul,

I am glad you like the picture. That morning the fur was lit with a low sun which gave a slightly pink shade.

These animals a fantastic. Lastly I could hear one of them clling out for his mate. This is a strange sound: a soft bark.

Bill,

thanks a lot your your looking into this. Indeed it is my concern to give these animals an adequate setting. Thanks for recognizing this from the picture.

Edgard, Stuart, Ece,

thanks for your nice support and I am always glad to have a nice feedback. This is encouraing.

John,

if one can believe the last reports and observation the Lynx is being back to Europe's remote forests.

One does not know much about this species because they are so timid. Thanks for your support and nice response.

Dee,

thanks for your nice response. I think clever are the animals which are able to constantly avoid being shot from an ideal angle. Here it would have been very nice of that guy to look at me and let me have a brillinat eyeshine. But, perhaps next time . . .

Did you try calling puss, puss, puss??

Brent,

thanks for response and support. Yes, I don't think that they have to starve. They have a big area but that is nothing compared to the challenge of life in a wild forest, so training is not that much and feeding comes in.

Wonderful shot They are really very difficult to see in the wild. Here is a good example of one I came upon when up in the Lake Arrowhead area . As you can see this is as close as I got.

Hank

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!