And the winners are ...

hartgraef

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Die Entscheidung zum 29. Digi-Lux-Challenge "Bewegung" ist gefallen. 16 Forumsmitglieder haben abgestimmt.

Unser Sieger mit großem Abstand ist

Schlemmer mit 21 Punkten. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Günther!

Der zweite Platz (14 Punkte) geht an hartgraef, sprich an mich. Vielen Dank dafür!

Den dritten Platz teilen sich bomberclad und Janlu mit jeweils 11 Punkten.

Insgesamt haben wir mit 13 Wettbewerbsteilnehmern eine überdurchschnittliche Beteiligung gehabt. Es hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht, diesen Wettbewerb mit Günther zusammen zu organisieren.

Lieber Günther, Du hast die Ehre, unseren 30. Digi-Lux-Challenge zu organisieren. Ich bin schon darauf gespannt, welches Thema vorgegeben wird.

-----

The decision 29 Digi-Lux Challenge "Movement" has fallen. 16 forum members have voted.

Our winner by far is

Schlemmer with 21 points. Congratulations, Guenther!

The second place (14 points) goes to hartgraef, that's me. Thank you!

The third place was shared by bomberclad and Janlu, each with 11 points.

Overall, we have had an above-average participation of 13 contestants. It was a great pleasure to organize the contest together with Guenther.

Dear Guenther, you have the honor to organize our 30th Digi-Lux Challenge. I'm very interested to see what the topic is given.

• Like 5

Welch eine Überraschung für mich! :)

Ich war zwar von meiner Idee überzeugt, nicht aber von der Umsetzung.

Ich hätte andere Fotos weit vor meinem gesehen.

Danke an alle, die mit ihren Ideen und ihrer Kreativität zum Gelingen dieses Wettbewerbs beigetragen haben und danke an alle, die sich die Mühe gemacht haben die eingereichten Fotos zu bewerten.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Hartmut, bomberclad und Gianluca, deren Fotos ich sehr schätze.

Ein besonderer Dank geht an Dich, Hartmut, für die äußerst angenehme gemeinsame Organisation dieses Wettbewerbs, bei der Du die Hauptlast getragen hast.

Für den nächsten Wettbewerb hoffe ich ein Thema zu finden, das wieder viele von Euch zum Mitmachen animiert.

Vielleicht mag jemand den 30. Wettbewerb gemeinsam mit mir organisieren?

Habt eine gute Zeit

Günther

What a surprise for me! :)

I was convinced of my idea but not of the execution.

I had seen other photos far ahead of mine.

Thanks to all who have contributed with their ideas and creativity to the success of this competition and thanks to all who have taken the trouble to evaluate the submitted photos.

Congratulations to Hartmut, bomberclad and Gianluca whose photos I really appreciate.

A special thanks goes to you, Hartmut, for the most pleasant common organization of this competition, in which you have borne the brunt.

For the next competition I hope to find a topic that animates again many of you to participate.

Last I would like to apologize for my bad knowledge of the English language and possible errors in the English translation.

Have a good time

Guenther

• Like 4

Big congratulations to Guenter for the winning , and many thanks to Hartgraef for managing and hosting such a nice challenge !!

Of course also congratulations and thanks to all the participants !!!

It was very fun and interesting to take part and also an honor to be between such good photographers .... all the entries were very very good !! Thanks again.

Best regards , Gianluca

• Like 2

Peinlich und ärgerlich - ich habe den Abstimmungstermin versemmelt, weil ich ihn mir dummerweise für heute auf Termin gelegt hatte.:eek:

So bleibt mir nur, den Gewinnern ganz herzlich zu gratulieren und weiterhin Spaß, Erfolg und immer "Gut Licht" zu wünschen! :)

I'm ashamed and angry, because I missed the date of voting, due to my wrong entry in my calender :eek:

So the only thing I can do, is to congratulate the winners and wish them joy, success an a lot of more good pictures in the future :)

Lieber Günther, lieber Hartmut, bitte entschuldigt meine Schussligkeit. Ich versuche, mich zu bessern ...l

• Like 2

Peinlich und ärgerlich - ich habe den Abstimmungstermin versemmelt, weil ich ihn mir dummerweise für heute auf Termin gelegt hatte.:eek:

So bleibt mir nur, den Gewinnern ganz herzlich zu gratulieren und weiterhin Spaß, Erfolg und immer "Gut Licht" zu wünschen! :)

I'm ashamed and angry, because I missed the date of voting, due to my wrong entry in my calender :eek:

So the only thing I can do, is to congratulate the winners and wish them joy, success an a lot of more good pictures in the future :)

Lieber Günther, lieber Hartmut, bitte entschuldigt meine Schussligkeit. Ich versuche, mich zu bessern ...l

Hallo Wolfram,

unser aller liebstes Hobby ist wahrscheinlich die Fotografie. Hobbys sollen Spaß machen, die Korsette des Alltags sprengen und wir die fünf auch mal gerade sein lassen. Schusseligkeit ist ausdrücklich erlaubt!

Ich danke Dir für die Gratulation.

Liebe Grüße

Günther

• Like 1

Gratulation an Günther und natürlich an die nächstplatzierten Hartmund, Gianluca und bomberclad

für die weiteren Wettbewerbe wünsche ich viel Glück, viel Spass und nicht zuletzt ein Höchstmass an Inspiration und guter Umsetzung

Congratulations to Günther and of course to the next ranked Hartmut, Gianluca and bomberclad

for the other competitions i wish good luck, have fun, and not least the highest level of inspiration and good implementation

• Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

first I would like to congratulate Günther to his earned success. Further thanks to hartgraef for the organization of this challenging theme.

It had given me some sort of a struggling time to find a motive or an idea for the topic and to make a contribution; and I’ve no clue how often I reshaped the lines and then set up the stones again and again:D

Thanks to all who awarded my effort with points, highly appreciated.

Yet, I also want congratulate all participants in the challenge for all the great contributions.

Now looking forward to the next theme – someway it seems I ‘ve to handle it :o

• Like 2

Congrats to our glorious winners and the perfect organizers, very well done(everyone;)).

I my eyes it was one of the best challenges by now, from quantity and last not least from quality.

I am really looking forward to the next round, thank you.

Gratulation an unsere gloreichen Sieger und perfekten Organisatoren.

In meinen Augen war dieser Durchgang einer der besten bisher, von der Teilnehmerzahl und auch nicht zuletzt von der Qualität der Beiträge.

Ich freue mich sehr auf die nächste Runde, vielen Dank an Alle.

• Like 3